Friday, November 21, 2008

November 20, 2008

Samson: Time for fooooood! The sitter had to push me away from Delilah's bowl again. Sometimes when food is around I get a little crazy. After dinner we went on our walk to the park but something was different today, the park was kind of like a ghost town...spooooky. Nobody was there tonight. Oh well, we still had ourselves a nice walk!

Delilah: Why does Sams keep trying to take my food? He just had some. I bet he didn't even taste it...only took him half a second to finish all of it. The park was weird tonight because nobody was there to say "hello" to. Even Sams and I were alot more calm than usual because of it. Hmm..just an off night, maybe?


Chester: I used a different technique for getting outside tonight. This one involved sitting by the door until he opened it. Unfortunately, he was a little smarter than that and put me in my food and litter room while he took care of the other cats. I guess the sitter doesn't know what I can open doors, eh? He thought it was crazy when he saw me walking around. He put me back in there just to see if I could open the door. Who does he think he's dealing with? I'm a cat!

Smokey: We were both waiting right by the door to come inside. As soon as the sitter opened the door to the garage, we ran inside. He had to carry us back inside the garage but we didn't really mind. We're pretty laid back.

Bandit: I was a little more excited about getting inside than Smokey was. When we got inside I started meowing and rubbing up against a bunch of things. I just like being in here...I think it's cause Chester doesn't really like us so I know it probably bothers him :)

Conrade kitties: A few of us decided to sit in the living room and stare at the sitter. Zeus the brave one jumped on the counter and let her pet him. Before she left she gave us catnip....hmmm catnip.

Tiger: I was all over the sitter again! She sat on the couch so I could lay in her lap and head butt her.

No comments: