Monday, November 17, 2008

November 16, 2008

Bb: This sitter is my favorite! We always have really nice walks! Time to go outside! Carry me there! Thanks! Ah! That was nice. I really had to pee! ow let's go back in! Fine.... I guess I'll keep running around outside.

Solace: Great! The sitter is here for my morning meal and medicine. Wish it was just the meal, but I guess I can handle a little medicine.

Max: MORNING WALK! MORNING WALK! That's what I was barking as loud as I could when the sitter showed up. After completing a deposit for the sitter in the backyard we walked down the street a bit. Brrr... the breeze was so cold.
Savannah & Maddie: We were very quiet when the sitter came in to take us for a walk, she called us pretty lil' ladies. Savannah really enjoyed laying in her bed after we came back, and I Maddie chased Max around after he teased me with a chewy. He's such a punk.

Gyro: I may be small, but I have lots of love! Today while we were playing out back, Tucker found a mole hole. We haven't spotted Mr. Mole yet though. But if I saw him I would probably lick him all over.

Shadow the Scottie: The sitter and I had a race on our walk today and I won! Of course if the sitter had won he would have gotten to eat the treat, and that's just horrendous to think of. I even chased a turtle! But it got away! I wasn't allowed to chase it into the pond. When we got back I beat him in tug'o'war too. Now I am going to think of other games to play while I dine.

Sarah: Ruff! Ruff! There was a new sitter today, so when I peaked my head out of the bedroom, I barked at her. But I warmed up to her very quickly. We went on a walk/jog around the neighborhood and I even saw the next door neighbor's dog. WOW! He sure is tiny. When my other sitter came

DeeDee & Sadie: We came barking out at the sitter when she came up to the door. We were so excited to have someone to give kisses too, and get tons of cuddles back. We went outside to go potty then back in for fresh water and treats! yum!

Shadow the Poodle Mix: I was asleep and had gotten my cone head off when the sitter came in this morning. I didn't wake up until the sitter touched me, then I jumped. We went outside into the chilly morning and then back inside for loads of cuddles. She told me she would be back tonight, but my mommy and daddy beat her there. I did see her after my bath, and gave her a few more kisses to say "thank you."

No comments: