Monday, November 3, 2008

November 1, 2008

Annabelle: We were so excited when the sitter came. Sushi was jumping all over the sitter and licking him. We ran around in the yard for a bit, it was cold. Brrr. We warmed up fast though.


Zilker: What a wonderful refreshing walk the sitter and I had. I was so happy to be outside I made three separate transactions! I thought I saw Sam, but it might have been a squirrel. The sitter came in and I immediately greeted him. After a nice meal we went on a walk though the park. I thought I heard a marching band and was very excited. Once back I curled up and took a nap. Sam the cat came to visit at my evening visit. He came right inside and wanted something to eat, but the sitter didn't have any food for him. He really is a cool cat.


Toby: I was very excited to see the sitter this morning. I ran up to him and gave him a hundred hugs. When that was out of the way breakfast was served and then we spent a good while walking and marking out territory. I greeted the sitter at the door today, as per usual. He knew were were hungry kitties so he got to work with our food right way. We wanted it so bad he had to maneuver the cans around us so he wouldn't pour it on our heads! we always do that, though. Patty, Penny and Baby didn't really hang around much today for some reason. The sitter usually sees the majority of us. I guess they just felt kind of lazy today.

Snowflake: I chose a new hiding place this time when the sitter came. He looked everywhere but I eluded him so cleverly. Once he leaves I will come out and do a victory dance.

Sushi: I just want to nip and lick the sitters face off! We went on a delightful stroll around the block and both Annabelle and I behaved so well that the sitter gave us both a treat!

Annabelle: By the time the sitter came in the evening both Sushi and I were super full of energy. WE gobbled our food up and then went for a walk. WE barked at everything and walked very fast. That was definitely a doggy power walk.

The Dogs: As soon as the sitter walked in we bombarded him with a chorus of barking. Once he fed us and let us outside, we ran around like we had all the energy in the world. We were napping when the sitter got here. He let us into the yard for some evening fun. The kitty took quite a liking to the sitter. Something magical is in the air tonight. We had some time to calm down after Halloween. Of course, we still got hopped up when the sitter arrived but just not as craaaaazy as last night. We wanted to run around and eat food all at the same time but we quickly realized that it doesn't work that way so we had to start making up our minds. That cat dared to come close into our room and we all scared it off cause we thought he was trying to take our food! That'll teach him!


Rex: The sitter came in and Dixie and I greeted him with barks and licks. He fed us and then threw the tennis ball around in the backyard. I caught it in mid-air! I felt like a super dog! Apparently the sitter felt the same way as he offered me a treat for my stunt.

Dodge: Hurray! The sitter is back for another adventure around the block. Toby and I weren't very interested in eating before our walk, so we did that first. Then when we came in we dove right into dinner.

Dixie: I wish we could have played all night. The sitter came and played with us in the backyard tonight. Honestly I think we tired him out. He just doesn't have our stamina. I am all ready in my kennel for a nice nights rest. Yawn.

Bb: Someone from the villas already walked me even though they know the sitter comes every weekend at 8. He was on time, too! I like it when he walks me... Oh well. He tried. For my 5 o'clock visit, I crawled down the hallway today until I saw the outside, and I was so excited that I pranced my way out the dogs to go pee. Then we walked around until I did number 2, and then I showed the sitter how to get back to my house.

Cooper: Raven was gone today and i was feeling a little jealous so I didn't want to go on my walk right away but once we got out there, I realized it was just what i needed. We walked pretty far today. The sitter said he forgot that i was the hoppy one of the two of us. I like to hop around when we're on our walks. I look big but I can get some air!

Big Boy: Man, the other cats don't know what they're missing! All this food and good kitty scratches right on the head and behind the ears! Why would they miss all this? Oh, and he even cleaned out our box...talk about full service!

No comments: