Monday, November 24, 2008

November 21, 2008

Smokey, Bandit & Chester: I had a conversation with the sitter while he was cleaning the litter box and feeding us. Bandit was uninterested and just munched. Chester on the other hand was glaring through the door wishing he was outside. he doesn't realize what comfort he lives in.

Kody: It was so cold and breezy outside today, but the nice walk warmed me up. When we got back home the sitter rubbed my belly and I curled up and licked him many times. I just love to be pet and cuddled.

Cooper & Raven: I don't think Raven is going to disagree with me... there is nothing better than yogurt and apples! it hits the spot right before a nice jog outside. The sitter looked at us jealously but we enjoyed the snacks too much to share.

Mattie: It's getting very nippy outside. When I barked, I watched it float away through the air! I didn't chase it even though it tempted me so much. I guess my training is working. I walked right next to the sitter the whole time today! I have to practice and get ready for a big show. I can't wait! I even resisted the urge to chase after all the birds that got in the way.

Captain & Pacquita: We were very excited to go outside tonight. Each of us was so filled with energy that we were pulling the sitter forward. As soon as we were both back inside where it's warm we snuggled up and went to sleep.

Georgia: Somebody's here! Ah! I'm so excited! And Glory can't stop barking! Who is this, new person! Ah! He's feeding us and letting Coco out! He's real friendly!

Coco: When the sitter arrived we were all pretty ready for bed. Glory ran around barking and playing hard to get. She finally warmed up to him and Georgia and Glory went to bed. I went potty and then I too curled up and went to sleep.

The Kitties: Sitter brought catnip to bribe us to like her, not working but we will take the catnip! We spread it all over the house and have a party when she leaves..hehe

Tiger: I love the sitter! She wore her extra soft shoes just for me! I rub all over them and flop around. She sat on the couch so I could roll around on her lap. I got behind her head and head butted her and gave her a mini cat massage.

Tank: Don't tell the sitter but I pretend to have an itch so I can lay down on the sidewalk.

Snowflake: WOW objects are really closer than they appear with these old eyes. I was really jumpy since we went a different route. I try to memorize where all the sticks are so I can walk around them.

Cleo: The sitter and I are best friends now. She carries me around so I can potty and she puts my food down first, I love all the extra special treatment!

Dixon: I love sitting on all the toys and kicking them out the toy box...its so much fun! Lets not even mention destroying mommies plants!

Mason: I am the smallest so all I know to do is bark! bark! bark! I don't know what Dixon is talking about...I have never played mommies plants, ever!

Chevy: The sitter snuck up on us! We were happy to see him, but had to bark at him first. Stella was really happy to get to walk, but I just wanted a belly rub!

No comments: