Tuesday, November 11, 2008

November 10, 2008

Sam: It's freeeeezin' outside! We went for a walk and I acted like I was having a good time but it was too cold! Bring me back inside for a treat please!

Lily: I always love seeing the sitter and getting my tasty breakfast and getting my good back rubs and neck scratches and eating some tasty treats!

Ferdinand: I sure got the sitter good and frustrated when he couldn't find me! But it's okay he thought it was funny! Hehe! He put out some food and water for me so I might have to venture out a little later and have a taste!

Sadie: It was a new adventure today! A different park! I didn't go poop though, I was too busy sniffing around and playing with the birds in the bushes! I got some good fresh water and a treat when we got back though!

Cooper: The sitter was a little weirded out when he first got here. We were out of the laundry room and the timer on the oven was going off...straaaange. He gave us our snack anyway though!

Raven: It turned out to be a beautiful day out there today and we had a nice little jog to get rid of all our energy, or should I say all of Coop's energy!

Snowflake: I was wide awake jumping and barking at the sitter when she came in. This cold weather makes me really nutty!

Bodie: I haven't taken my nose off the sitter once during the visit, she smells like too many things!

Charlie: I ran around with Bodie and barked at the sitter for no reason other than to hear myself bark, I have a lovely voice.

Henry: I love pine cones and smelling the sitters car. I wouldn't get away from it so we played chase and I ran and hid so I could do my business in private.

Sasha: I am soooo happy all the time! I spun around a lot while I walked and picked up some sticks, I love sticks!

Kazi: I loved all over the sitter so she would give us kitties some food! We love to act like we are starving so she will take pity on us!

Emma: Kazi and I make strange noises when we eat. I love to eat so much I don't even notice the pill being dropped in my food.

No comments: