Friday, December 19, 2008

December 18, 2008

Tank: The middle of the street is such a good place to sit! Why does the sitter disagree? It's so nice out I just want to relax! When the sitter came in today, I gave him a big hug to greet him. He set me up on my leash and off we went. The sitter could tell that I keep wanting to go to the park even though I can't go just yet. I was a pretty good boy and only had but one of my stubborn moments. When we got back in the sitter rewarded me with a treat and a good belly scratching.

Penny: Toby and Patty were so happy that the sitter came and brought them food! I was more interested in getting petted though! Purr!

Cody: I chased turtles on my walk today! Too bad they can swim! The sitter wouldn't let me go in after them! But I still loved my walk! And my delicious treats!

Cooper: We had tons of energy when the sitter got here today! But after running in that warmth, we slowed down pretty quick! I even started going Raven-speed!

Taylor: The sitter arrived and I was the first one he saw. I made my way up to the front of the line so I'd get first pet. He took us outside and he played with me in the yard. It was kind of dark so he couldn't find any toys to play with but we just ran around a bit. Then we went inside for dinner

Blue:The sitter woke us up this morning for breakfast and Scout and Taylor just looked at it for a while, but I inhaled mine! When we went out back Taylor played fetch with a stick and I loved getting my neck scratched while Scout followed us around, but wouldn't let the sitter pet him! He's so strange! When the sitter took us outside, I wanted to play but didn't play as much as Taylor. I think he's an attention hog sometimes! After play time it was food time and I ate my food all up and even tried to eat Scout's.

Scout: I kind of stayed back the whole time like usual. The sitter pet me a few times but I never stayed around long enough to get any more than that. I just get a tiny bit nervous, I guess. He did feed us, which should means something! Even though he kind of had to coax me to eat my food otherwise the other two dogs would eat it all!

No comments: