Friday, December 26, 2008

December 24, 2008

Frankie: I don't know who this lady is but I miss my mommy.

Beau: My brother is just a scaredy cat, the sitter is super nice and plays with me.

Murray: This morning I ran through Forsyth park with a big smile on my face! I came back in for treats, but didn't want much attention from the sitter! Delilah did thought! Then at night Mr. Bungles ran out the door into the hallway! The sitter caught him though!

Alex: I didn't feel like getting pet today so I watched the sitter from the stairs.

Lily: I hid the whole time the sitter was here.

Blue: I came out to see who was here, yay food time!

Snowflake: The sitter found me again! Ah! I need to find a new hiding place, because I don't want any human contact right now!

Zelda: I made it down the stairs first then followed the sitter all around.

Loki: I wanted to play and swatted at the sitters pants when she went upstairs.

Dorian: I want to eat everybody's wet food! Da Vinci was nice enough to leave me some of his, but Daphne wouldn't hit me when I went for his food! How could he hit me! I'm so cute!

Lexi: I begged the sitter for food when he came in and when he gave it to me I didn't even want to eat it! I just wanted to see if I could get it!

Zeus: I forgot to run from the sitter! Oh no! He started petting me! It was terrifying! He's giving me food! Aah! I don't know if I should eat or run!

Brutus: I'm so good at finding chicken bones! The sitter thinks that's a bad thing for some reason!

Alice: When the sitter comes here in the morning, I just bark madly until she lets me out. Libby joins in and then we just run around the yard together. Breakfast time is just to exciting for me, so I eat later on in the day after the sitter has left, but I always have a chewy!

Libby: I just love being by the sitter, she lets me back in and I lay near here getting good head scratchings, I give here kisses to show how much I love them. At night its even better because I lay right up against here and watch some t.v. while Alice chews on her raw hide.

Clooney: I was so happy to have company, we played then cuddled all night.

Bailey kitties: We were begging for some wet food! Our dry was out too..we like to go ahead and it all up...no saving it for later!

Calico: The sitter has me in my own area. I am really scared of her but I don't mind eating the food she gives me!

Calin and Cody: We have the rest of the house to ourselves, it is so great! We spend most of our time in the room staring at the sitter and thinking of a way to get in Calico's room.

Gilly: I have sooooo much energy. I like to run in circles.

Tucker: this is my toy! But you can hold it if you throw it for me.

Gyro: I don't like this goo she keeps putting in my eye but I get lots of love after wards.

Gidget and Gadget: I think we remember this person but we are not sure? We kept our distance a little bit but soon we will be extra friendly again!

Magnolia: The sitter always calls me down from the stairs and I run down and start meowing and I get all over the counter. I got some treats which I love!

Blue: I have been laying around minding my own business while my sitter does whatever she needs to do for me. I let her pet me a little bit I don't like too much petting! Makes me cranky!

Sam: I can't keep my nose off the sitters leg!! Wow! All those smells! I smell doggies and kitties!

Elephant and Chicken: We jumped all over the sitter and got a little nasty with each other. We pooped right in front of the sitter on the floor even though we have a doggy door...who wants to poop outside?!

Billy: Meowwwww! I wasn't as talkative this time but I did just wake up! Ate a little bit of tuna and I think I may just go lay back down for some more napping.

Sarah: I actually ate in the bathroom instead of the garage! I wasn't scared at all which is so unusual for me!

Bonnie: I was good and ready to eat. I jumped in my crate with my head out so she would know to hurry up!

Cassie: I couldn't stop barking at the sitter to hurry up with that food! I love me some green beans!

Logan: I don't like my meds, but I do like food and pets!

Lilly: I was super friendly and talkative.

Lenny: I didn't come out of hiding today.

Sanchez - I like to greet the sitter right at the door! I follow him around and get in his way when he's feeding us but he's fine that. He likes it!

Smoochez - I just like to sit pretty on the lounge in the leaving room. The sitter came over to give me some pats, but I wasn't to interested. I just like to sit.

Stinky - Is the sitter gone yet? Cuz I'm not coming out, until the sitter is good and gone!

Bubba - Pills, in mouth and down throat, DONE! Lots of times for loads of cuddles and I'll take it please!

Sweet Pea - I'm always real friendly to the sitter and make him feel welcome! But I wanted my foooood!! At night I run around flipping out. The sitter goes "where you goin, Sweet Pea" and I say "I'm goin!"

Blue - I'm not much into this whole sitter thing. I was hiding and if he saw me I'd run away. There sitter came back! What am I gonna dooooo?!?!?! Hide. I'll probably hide.

Buddy - I was pretty skeptical of the sitter when he first arrived. Sniffing, barking, sniffing, barking. But then he brought us outside! Then cuddles! I took my pill. It was pretty easy, or as easy as it could be. The sitter felt bad after and gave me a treat! I remember this guy! He came earlier! We went for a nice walk tonight, but a runaway dog came out, running from his owner. I didn't like him too much!

Peekaboo - I liked the sitter pretty much right away, but I didn't really like the breakfast he gave us, I didn't eat it while he was there. I was barking at something out there tonight. Don't know what it was. Santa Claus perhaps? I don't knoooow!

The kitties - We were all hiding but the sitter put out a bunch of food for us, we'll head out later and devour it! Some of us venture out only to run away. The rest hide. We are mysterious. We are the cats!

The fish - Glug, glug, don't do much but swim here, glug glug. Glug, glug, I like algae tablets, glug, glug.

The gerbils - We were completely hidden under our litter. The sitter came in and made sure we had enough water and food and left us be. The sitter put some more food in for us. Thanks sitter, but we're sleeping.

No comments: