Wednesday, December 17, 2008

December 16, 2008

Blue: I had to potty so bad! I kept yelling at the sitter to hurry up! Taylor, Scout, and I enjoyed our food. Scout wanted seconds so he got a little more. We teased Maxx about fitting perfectly into the sink...he is a BIG kitty! haha!

Daisy: Harmon didn't come out so I didn't share him with the sitter. Had my bacon treats and enjoyed the warm weather.

Cody: I didn't want to listen at all today, my mommy said I didn't have to, really she did! I get to have a sleepover...I am really excited!!

Bailey: WOW! I really pulled the sitter at first but she kept making me heal and eventually I stopped pulling so much and was really good! Came back for my treat, I wasn't all that interested in playing with my ball.

Shadow: I was so excited this morning that the sitter could barely get my leash on! I ran all around with my tongue hanging out and then came back in and played fetch with my rubber bone! Pant, pant... Excited again this afternoon! Like always! Beautiful weather again!

Felicia: Oh no! The sitter found me! Oscar, act as a diversion while I run! Whew, that was close! Ahh! He found me again!

Sasha: We kept surprising the sitter with how much we can fill up the litter box in a day! But he still won't let me eat Sydney's treats!

Snowflake: I was having a little trouble peeing today, but the sitter was patient and eventually I got it out! We walked down the street and I was really curious, then the sitter carried me for a while and scratched my chin!

Cooper: I had so much energy today! When the sitter got here I started running laps around the house! I really needed that run! Raven did too! Don't want him getting too lazy!

Chevy: Dinner time! Stella and I were so happy to get a visit from the sitter! And our walk across the park was great! I got a bunch of belly rubs! Then we came back in and chewed on our kongs!

Maxx: I sat in the sink the whole time the sitter was here tonight! He fed the dogs, but Taylor didn't want to eat until the sitter gave him a bunch of attention! He's been really needy the last few days! All I need is food!

No comments: