Monday, December 15, 2008

December 12, 2008

Big Fatty: I enjoyed my time with the sitter again this morning! Especially when he gave us food! We were all out! Little still didn't want to come out, but I told the sitter not to take it personally.

Charisma: We were all very interested in the sitter when he came in today! He tried petting us but I didn't want any of that until I saw that Miracle was enjoying it! Then I decided that it would be nice and got some great neck-scratching! Purr!

Toby: Feed me first Mr. Sitter! I've got seniority! I swear I'll leave some for Penny and Patty! Now let's go out on the back porch! It's pretty nice out! Wish I could go outside!

Ultra and Spike: The sitter came tonight to give Spike and I dinner. Green beans are so delicious. After dinner we went on a walk around the block so Spike and I could do our business.

Bailey: Oh boy! the sitter is here to take me on my walk! We got outside right away and took a nice long walk around the neighborhood. After the walk we came back inside and the sitter gave me a good rubdown for a while. Nothing beats the life of a dog :)

Cooper: The sitter said he almost didn't recognize us because we had on our winter coats. Said we look kind of like bears...which is pretty cool, I guess. He gave us our snack then took us out on our walk. I got excited and started to get a little hoppy on the walk but I kind of always do that, don't I?

Raven: I don't really know what Cooper is getting all excited about anyways. I'm kind of tired so I'd much rather just eat my snack then go back to sleep but I guess we can go outside for a walk. Just tell cooper to stop bumping in to me!

Shadow: The sitter came and I was right there to greet him, tail wagging and all. He took me outside and I started to run around so he chased me a little bit. The moon was really bright tonight so it was easy to see everything for playing. Even I was very visible and that kind of goes against my name now, doesn't it?

No comments: