Tuesday, December 30, 2008

December 30, 2008

Annie: Yes I'm still guarding the door, that's my job. Rats tricked again, how does he do that? I'm out side again, O well lets see whats new, sniff, sniff, sniff. wheres my green ball? Cat in the window, Bark, BArk, bArk, BARK, Bark, Bark. Cat sandwich, yes that would be good. Where that cat go cat, cat where you go?

Ultra: We had hard times holding it in this morning and made some small messes for the sitter to clean up. Ooops!
Spike: Breakfast was deliiiicious! MMM! The walk was really nice too, and we got some treats when we got back inside.

Big Boy: I was sleeping on the sofa when the sitter came in. I continued when he fed us, and right on through the cuddle session! Hehe!
The Scaredy Cats: We were definitely hiding! When we came out though, LOOADS of food and fresh litter!

Cooper: Oh my goodness! We haven't seen this sitter in ages and we were really excited! I destroyed my snack!
Raven: We barked at some bikers out side as usual. The sitter said that we have huge winter coats!

Lilly: Out, Out , Out lets go need to go out hurry hurry, Bark, Bark, bark , BArk, what are we barking about, bark. Cat ye cat Bark bark. grass this stuff is to tall I could get lose in this stuff, grass, grass. Tastes good.

Patches: Bark, Bark, let go out of this gage, out out out, let go, I know I'm missing something. Bark bark BArk, Woo! this is to much cold cold woo. What are we doing out here? No I'm not coming off this steps, cold , cold. Lets go back inside, I'm to little to be out here. What were you thinking? I don't have to weeeeeeeeee that bad, I can hold it, the carpet won't mind a little wee. Look I'm not standing out here all day I said lets go back inside Now!!!!

Libby: I was so excited to see the sitter that I had a little accident in the dinning room, that's ok tho. When she let me outside with Alice she cleaned it up.

Alice: The sitter told me NO! Very sternly so I had no choice but to listen to her. I was trying to come back inside when she opened the door but when she told me no, I went back into the yard with Libby. But because she was able to keep me away Squeezy came inside.

Abby: While the sitter had the door open keeping the dogs out and trying to get squeezy in, I tried very hard to make my escape. I didn't win, but I did get cuddles.

The Turtles and Guinea Pigs: We all got fresh food, and the Guinea's got fresh hay and water.

LC and Indie: I don't know why but Indie just doesn't want to come out. I greeted the sitter again. I tried to warn him about the doorman but he got spooked anyway. I really like my back rubbed. Yay. Some more food and clean litter, just what I needed. Indie is still being shy. I explained to her that he is responsible for the food and clean litter, but she has made up her mind.

Bob: That sitter is back. I didn't come out, I didn't dare. But thanks for the food buddy!

Murray, Delilah & Mr. Bungles: Again us cats are left behind to wait for the sitter and Murray to return. He came back as we were still poking at breakfast and told us all about his wonderful walk. The fish are even more restless than us. Well, it is getting quite a bit cooler outside. It was very refreshing. When we returned after our evening walk,Mr. Bungles and Delilah stole the attention of the sitter. I had to bark a few times to get it back.

Miles & Macy: I said good morning to the sitter with Miles when he came in this morning. He fed us and changed all of our water bowls. Then he brushed Miles and me.
Then the sitter cleaned my litter and refilled my food and water dishes.

Crunch: I dropped my ball into the pool area and the sitter helped me out and got it for me. I really missed that ball!
Hamilton: We decided to spend the night in the garage since it was getting a little cold out. Slumber party!
Cat: The dogs slept in the garage with me....whoo.

Chew & Moo: Today we bothered the sitter so much that he gave Moo and I complete brushing and rub downs from nose to tail. We look rather exquisite with our finely groomed fur.

Bonnie, Sarah & Cassie: Dinner time! The sitter and I had to go outside and call for Sarah and Cassie. I was going to eat their dinner if they didn't come. But who can refuse dinner? It was delicious.

Libby, Alice, Abby & Squeezy: What's this? A new sitter? I growled when he first came in, but he smelled friendly. Alice and Abby and I ended up in a huge pile cuddling with the sitter on the futon. Squeezy still doesn't like him but we are sure he will come around.

No comments: