Monday, December 22, 2008

December 20, 2008

Tripper: I played with my toys and followed the sitter all around.

Stella & Gracie: We enjoyed sitting on the toilet seats throughout the house and following the sitter around, who is this lady?

BB: Ok, I've decided that I'm going to make the sitter carry me all the way to the elevator every time now. It's a service, right? Why not take advantage of it!? When we finally got outside, I pranced about as usual. I was really curious about a lot of smells this morning, though. Every 10 seconds I had a new thing to sniff!

Brutus: My good friend was back this morning to take me for a long walk, and I never wanted to go back in! There's too much to sniff out here! Ok, power is on tonight which made everything so much easier for the sitter! We took another walk along 37th tonight. This time, I was more aware of where I was pooping! There were some people grilling some food out in front of their house and I wanted soooooo badly to have some of it both times we passed them. The sitter wouldn't even let me closer for a better sniff :(

Copperfield: When the sitter came in, i greeted him with open arms. He fed us right away and I scarfed mine away in record time! Napoleon took his time which is totally foreign to me. Oh well, to each his own, right?

Napoleon: I was way more interested in going outside than getting any food right now. So when we finally got to go out, I was zipping all over the place! I tried to explore a lot but those darn leashes keep me from getting too far! Copperfield and I went on a most fantastic walk today with the sitter. I didn't trust him at first, but he found my sweet spot and I can't help but like him now. Napoleon walked right next to him the whole walk.

Charlie: The sitter learned a new tactic for calming me down when he comes in. Oh man, does it ever work too! He comes in and immediately goes to the rug in the kitchen and knees down and goes straight for the belly rub! That puts me on the ground right away. He's tricky. I'll try to give him a really big hug when he comes back in the morning! The sitter couldn't handle how excited I was to see him! We went out for a walk once I felt like it and raced down the street! Then I sniffed around some trees and ran back home for some more belly rubs!

Raven & Cooper: The sitter came by this morning for a run with us. We passed by a large group of dogs but we behaved. It was so humid outside.

Moo & Chew: How gloomy it is outside. The sitter left the door open so we could see the world, but it is all rainy and gray. Plenty of brushing will make this day turn bright!

Dooley and Ebon: We were ready for business when the sitter got here tonight. After our transactions were done in the backyard, Ebon and I retreated back to the porch for some hugs and rubs.

Libby: I ran up to the window and sat watching her till see walked in the door, and then I was growling at her, but it wasn't long before I remembered who she was and we went to let Alice in and get cuddles on the couch.

Alice: I love my chewies, I layed on the couch right next to the sitter and got a lot of cuddles. The sitter checked on the other animals Pinkie and Winkie hid in their house, but the turtles were excited.

The kitties: Squeezy was no where to be found until the sitter left but he darted away and Abby did come out to join in the cuddles.

No comments: