Sunday, December 7, 2008

December 5, 2008

Snowflake: It must of been raining because the grass is so yucky! I just got my hair done and I cannot get it messed up with all this nonsense! I peed on the driveway because I refused to get in the grass but she made me walk in it to do something else though...

Butter: I was hoping around crazily when I saw my friend! I barked at her to hurry up and take me out! Then we came inside and I barked at her to pet me and give me treats and to feed me! I am quite bossy!

Magnolia: I meowed for the sitter but she didn't hear anything funny. I was all over the counter trying to knock over the mail and paper.

Charlie: The sitter arrived this morning to refill my food and make sure I had fresh water. Then we went outside and played until it started to rain. Boo! The sitter and I had a huge hug before I passed out on the floor. The sitter came in and I gave him a great big hug as usual. We went outside and ran around a whole bunch. We like to chase each other, that's my favorite game. The grass was a bit wet but that didn't stop me from wanting to lay down in it. That created a new game called "I'm all wet and I want to jump up on the sitter!"

Raven & Cooper: Today on our walk with the sitter we quickened pace a little. The sitter told us we have to stay fit or the yogurt and apples will go straight to our hips. We both worked up a little sweat and the nice fresh breeze kept us cool.

Jack: When the sitter got here, he let us out and we all did our business. After going potty, the sitter fed us but I wanted to play with my tennis ball instead of eat. So while the other two ate their dinners, I just played with the sitter!

Gus: I'm hungry! I hope the sitter gives me extra food...I mean, he has no reason to but that would be awesome!

Jesse: I was having a race with Gus to see who could eat their food the fastest. He's the champ so I had alot to live up to. It seemed to be a tie but nobody was there to referee. The sitter was too busy playing ball with Jack

No comments: