Monday, December 29, 2008

December 27, 2008

Tripper: I played with my Christmas mice today!

Sammy: I meowed at the sitter and wanted all of the attention.

Roxie: I helped the sitter write and played with her but as soon as she went to clean the litter box, I found something else to occupy my time.

Brutus: It's my favorite time of the day! Walk time! Too bad the sitter did a good job of keeping me away from chicken bones this morning! But he didn't protect me from that little cat I live with! He came back at night and we ran around the streets a little and even got to see a police raid! Exciting stuff!

Murray: Hey Mr. Sitter! It's about time! Let's go to the park! Come on, put my leash on! Ignore Delilah's pleas for attention! But it was a sad night... The sitter came back to find one of our fishy friends had passed away... I still had a nice run in the park though. The sitter wanted to pet Mr. Bungle, but Bungle wasn't having any of it. He just wanted to sniff the sitter, not have any physical contact!

Moo: We're the friendliest cats in the world! The sitter should just pet us all day! Chew would only let the sitter pet him on the counter though! And I don't like being up there! But we compromised and sat on the steps with the sitter so we could both get pet! Meow!

Clooney: We played with my squeaky toys and my keys while we watched tv, then it was time for bed.

Thor: We had a feeding frenzy today! We were starving! But the sitter took care of that! After some initial munching, we pulled away from our food and rolled around on the table while we got pet! Even Zeus was super affectionate!

Dolce: The sitter didn't smell like catnip today! I still was a little playful though, but mostly I just wanted neck and back scratching! And he gave me alot of it! I'm such a nice kitty!

Snowflake: He found me again... He should know already that I'm hiding for a reason! I was behind the couch cushions and he tried to play with me with my crab toy, but I showed him what would happen if he came too close! You don't want to end up like the crab!

Blue: I was waiting at the door for the sitter but went and hid while she changed my food and cleaned my potty.

Beau: Frankie was so loud! He didn't trust this new sitter, but I did! He was very friendly, and gave me lots of attention! He even took me for a walk after we went out back, because I was begging for it! But Frankie wouldn't let the sitter close enough to put on a leash! That crazy dog! The sitter came in today and let us out into the backyard. We were both pretty excited to go out there. Once we got back inside the sitter got our breakfast ready which made us both happy. He put the icing on the cake with a treat for each of us!

Frankie - I was just as excited as beau but a little more on guard. I kept my distance and was a little reluctant. I did enjoy getting my food and that treat, though. I can see that the sitter is a nice guy, it just might take a while! When the sitter came back at night, she was different from the one before. I came up to the sitter and sniffed and licked her but only Beau got the cuddles that she was offering. I did eat the treats tho.

Gyro: The sitter was impressed by my handstand urination technique! I had lots of energy today too! While Tucker and Gilly played fetch, I decided to get in on it! And I almost got the toy a few times! Then I sat down on the sitter's lap for some relaxation! He put that ointment on my eye before I left too... That was weird. The sitter let me out of my crate and noticed that I'd had an accident in there :( It's ok, though because it cleaned up alright. I was excited to go outside and run around with the other two but not nearly as much as the other two! They're nuts!

Tucker: Oh hey! It's the sitter! Time to go outside and run around with Gilly! We played with my ball and just went crazy outside! We came back in later for some petting and food!

Gilly: Oh boy oh boy! The sitter let me out of my crate and I nearly took him out as I rushed for the door. Once we got out there, I continued that trend by trying to tackle him when he had the ball. Being a big dog is so great!

Miles: I was very friendly and got lots of love.

Macy: I hid most of the time but came out for some pets right before the sitter left.

Bb: I still have lots of energy! See! I may be old, but I can run almost as fast as you! Now follow me around while I sniff! Let's go back inside the parking lot so I can smell the walls! Mmmm.... cement has such a nice scent!

Bubba: The sitter tracked me down and gave me my medicine! I put up a fight, but he got the pills down quick, and I didn't really mind the liquid! After that he gave me some treats to get the taste out of my mouth! I'm gonna go hide under the bed with Blue! The sitter can pet Sweet Pea!

Logan: When the sitter arrived today, I was watching him from the couch. He gave us our food and cleaned our boxes and then it was time to take my eye ointment :( I was better about it today but enough was enough. As soon as he got it in there, I hissed and ran away!

Lilly: I was ready at the door for when the sitter got here. I wanted extra attention from him. I followed him around and talked to him the whole time. When he was writing the note for us, I started licking his forehead!

Lenny: I stayed in my spot again today. I let those other cats deal with him. I still don't trust him. I bet he's all shifty-eyed.

Libby: It's just another wonderful day with our sitter. Everyone is very excited for breakfast and to be let out in the yard. Well Abby wants to be able to go outside, but she can't until our mommy gets back.

Alice: Bounce, bounce, bounce... wait... where did that chewy go. There it is... swoosh right out the door and around the yard.

Abby: I really want to go outside, but the sitter keeps telling me no, but as soon as mommy came home I got to go out, yippie!

Crunch: Breakfast, treats & playtime what ore could I ask for besides lots of pets. I kept bringing the ball to the sitter, but I wouldn't let her have it, I even tried to eat my dinner with it in my mouth. Silly me.

Hamilton: I was so excited to have company. We ate breakfast and played in the yard. It was great! I just loved getting cuddles, after dinner I stayed next to the sitter to get lots of love while Crunch just wanted to play with his red ball.

Samantha: I was hiding somewhere until I heard it was time for breakfast. Then I came out to eat and get some love.

Billy: Meow, purr, meow..... I was so happy to have someone to talk to. I got fresh food and water and lots of attention.

Daphne: I got lots of love and food and treats

Dorian: I was extra curious and watched everything the sitter did.

Da Vinci: I came out to talk to the sitter and got food and treats.

Isabelle: I was so quiet the sitter didn't know I was there, then I got lots of love.

No comments: