Monday, December 15, 2008

December 14, 2008

Linky: I got to go out on the back porch today! It was so nice out and I wished I could go all the way outside! But it was still nice! After that the sitter and I looked for Oscar and Felicia, but couldn't find them! But Oscar found us, and he found the canned food too! -Linky

Shadow: It stopped raining just in time for us to walk this afternoon! And it was so nice out! We went real far and I was so excited! The sitter was nice enough to give me bellyrubs too! Tonight on our walk we saw a bunch of deer! And they were scared of me! I'm so intimidating!

Sydney: We're starting to miss our people! Give us a bunch of attention Mr. Sitter! Purr! Sasha is actually playful today! She's having lots of fun with her mouse on a rope! But don't stop petting me just because you're playing with her!

BB: I didn't really feel like walking much today. The sitter had to pick me up and walk me aaaaall the way to the elevator. he tried to set me down but I wouldn't budge. As soon as he got me on the elevator, I figured trying to not walk was futile so I went with it. At least I got to go pottyand the weather was better than yesterday, right?

Shadow: Up bright and early for some playtime out in the yard. When we came back in I wasn't finished playing so I grabbed one of my toys and wanted the sitter to chase me around the table. He said he didn't want to run too much in the house so it wa kind of a slow-paced game but he never caught me! He gave my back a good scratching before he left.

Spike & Ultra: This morning the sitter dropped by to feed Ultra and I breakfast. Once we finished we took off on a grand adventure around the block. I am in a very good mood today.


Hannah & Molly: Breakfast! The sitter had to think twice because we ate so fast, he thought he forgot to feed us! Molly rolled all over the ground begging for belly rubs. I chugged some water and then we went walking.

Chevy & Stella: We went on a glorious walk with the sitter today at the park. It was gloomy and rainy, but that didn't dampen our attitudes. We were so good the sitter rubbed our bellies.

No comments: