Sunday, December 7, 2008

December 7, 2008

Butter: There is something near the trash can that I can that I am dying to get to...I get real low to the ground and pull to get to it. But the sitter always wins!

Magnolia: The sitter thinks its weird that I eat so much and have not used my litter box...mommy came home and apparently I have done this before! I am a strange kitty!

Gus: I don't know whats wrong with jack and Jesse! The sitter fed us and they're not eating! Crazy dogs! The sitter gave me my flying squirrel! I'm so happy! Now he'll never get it back! It's mine! All mine!

Jesse: Once we came back inside, me and Jack gave the sitter a double dog tackle. He was already on his knees playing with Jack but the two of us brought him down to the ground and assaulted him with kisses. Haha, victory!

Jack: Jesse's ambush plan worked out perfectly. The sitter bent down to play with me and as soon as he lowere dhis guard, BAM! we took him down! After he recovered, he gave us our dinner. Is this our reward? maybe we should try it more often....

Bodie: When we got back the sitter gave us our raw hides. Charlie ate his very fast, I took my time. It was freezing outside tonight! Charlie and I ran all over the yard to warm up. The sitter ran with us seeing that it not only kept us warm, but was super fun! When we were all worn out we retreated inside and curled up together.

Charlie: This morning we went on a walk with the sitter. It was very cold. Every time we barked, a cloud would come out and float away. This afternoon we had, so much fun playing with the sitter in the backyard. We chased each other all over the place too. Bodie found the last remains of our new toys and we shredded it together. The sitter said he was impressed.

Captain Kitty: The sitter came to pay me a visit this morning. He gave me a plateful of wet food that was delicious. We played flying mouse for a while, but really I just wanted to be stroked and pet. A captain needs his pleasures!

Annabelle: It seemed to have warmed up a little since this morning. But it is still cold out. At least the sun came out and the breeze isn't too harsh. The sitter gave me a treat for braving the cold so well. Ok, it's still really cold out there! I didn't catch the sneezes this time though but I was still prancing around on my tippy toes cause it was so cold. We went back inside where it was warm and played some tug-of-war with my rope. I get really into it and try to scare the sitter with my scary growl! Grrrrrrr!

Summer: Hey! I remember him. Ready Josie? Let's hit him with the barrage of hello hugs and kisses! He was real excited to see us, said he missed us a whole lot and it'd been too long since he's seen us.

Josie: The sitter said it'd been such a long time that he'd nearly forgotten what a workout it was to walk the two of us. We had to show him that we were two tough dogs...in case he forgot that too!

BB: as soon as my mom closed the door, I just layed down right there in the hallway. Yeah. I tried to tell that sitter that I didn't feel like walking tonight so I just layed there. He eventually coaxed me enough to get me walking but I made sure to meander along so he knew I wasn't enjoying it!

No comments: