Monday, December 29, 2008

December 29, 2008

Crunch: I had my kong toy to keep my mouth company before I got my dry food! The sitter arrived and I ran around in circles around the food bowls. Dinner! Dinner! Hamilton kept trying to get my red ball but I wouldn't let go.

Hamilton: I kept trying to jump on the sitter so she would hurry up! She couldn't find the dog food at first and we tried telling her where it was, finally she saw that it was in front of her the whole time!

Buddy: I had my chewables and hung around while the sitter read the notes and decided what to do next. The sitter's back! Whoop whoop! He lets us out as always although this time when he let us back in, he tried to distract me so I wouldn't attack Peekaboo. But I always get her!

Peekaboo: I didn't bark at all at the sitter or was scared like I normally am! I was stubborn and went to the sliding door but didn't want to come in right away and that black kitty loves to escape so I had to make it quick! The sitter tried to help me when I cam back inside. I say "Buddy, I'm coming in, please don't try to eat me" but he never listens.

The kitties: One of the kitties nipped at the sitter today, nothing too bad or anything just a little I'm-not-sure-if-I-want-to-be-held nip. But she did want to be pat!

The fish: Glug, glug, the sitter still can't figure out what I am, glug, glug.

The gerbils: The sitter noticed some wet litter in one of the tanks and was going to change it but couldn't find the extra litter! Bummer!

Jackson: When the sitter opened the door Nina and I were arguing over who would get down the stairs first, I WON!

Nina: We were happy to see the sitter tonight. We talked to him for a long time. Then he made the white fuzzy dance and we took turns attacking it. Nina wanted to be brushed, so we ended up getting brushed too!

Big Boy: I stood in the foyer to scare the sitter. I didn't hiss at her like I usually do. All the other cats are hiding until the sitters leaves...then we can gobble up all that can food! The outside cats got fed too!

Victory and Savannah: We sniffed the sitters shoes and played with her purse. Other than that we tried to escape the room but we never got out!

Lucy: Belle was being mean to me while the sitter was at the house. I don't know if she is jealous because I am more friendly than her or what. If she just lightened up she wouldn't be so crabby!

Popeye: I stayed hidden while the sitter made sure I had everything I need, she sure wish she knew what I looked like.

Miles & Macy: Macy decided to sleep in late today. I was up and awake when the sitter came. He brushed and pet me and made my fur look beautiful!

Snowflake: Uh oh. I think the sitter saw me today. When I was out and about I heard him coming through the door. I didn't have enough time to get to my usual spot so I hid in the couch. My tail was poking out!

Dolce: A sitter dropped by today to check on me. I was ever so affectionate. We cuddled and I licked his hands and face. He told me I was the softest kitty he had ever met!

Moo & Chew: The sitter came to take care of us and give us some company today. he left the door open but Chew and I just wanted scratches and rubbing. We chatted up a storm.

Raven and Cooper: We had so much fun on our walk today with the sitter. We raced against the garbage truck and beat it, and neither of us barked at it. That's good sportsmanship. Cooper did a victory dance when we got back.

Brutus: It is so warm and exciting outside. I had to stop and pee on everything. The sitter and I waved to people as we passed. I think I made a good impression. Hurray! An evening walk! I just have to sniff this and this and this! It is so noisy outside for night time. I got a little jumpy when cars went by.

Murray: The sitter took me on an extra long walk today because I was pulling a lot. We both broke a little sweat, but it sure felt good to walk so far. The cats were happy to see us return.

Delilah & Mr. Bungles: Wow. Murray and the sitter came back from their walk and Murray was excited. He told us that it is the most glorious day outside. Made us kitties jealous. Oh, the fish say "blub."

Wolf: I tell ya, I've been flipping out lately. The sitter drives up and I'm howling up a storm. The sitter comes in and I'm howling up a storm. I like to howl. Still freakin out over here. But it's dinner tiiiiime. FEED ME!

Biscuit: I for the most part do my own thing. I looked over the ledge into the water and the sitter goes "hey get away from there". I like to tease him. I really needed to get out and run when the sitter got here. He opened the door to the backyard and I booked it. Just needed to move my legs!

Pork Chop: I like the sitter until he tries to play with us and he takes off running or whatever. Then I bark at him! I need to run to. I chase Biscuit but I don't know where she's going to. Where are you going to, Biscuit? Do you know where you're going to?

L.C.: The sitter says I'm a fun cat to be around, seeing as all I do is roll around, purring and then get up and take off. He gave us some food and then I had a nice roll around in his lap. Still having fun. The sitter says the mannequin really freaks him out at night. He always forgets its there. But he gives me cuddles and feels better.

Indie: I haven't come out yet to say hi but I've been eating my food. Thank you sitter man. The sitter keeps saying "Indie, are you here? Are you around, Indie" And I just whisper to myself, "yes I'm around, just leave the food out..." and he does. Can he hear me?

Ultra: I didn't bark once this morning! I guess I know the sitter pretty well, we're friends, we're buddies. He gave us a delicious breakfast and I gobbled it up! The sitter was petting Spike and I got jealous so I ran through the sitters legs. He was pretty surprised bout that! Dinner was good tonight and we both got our pills. Spike didn't want to go back in the guest house though, and I assured him we'd have fun!

Spike: The sitter says that one of the cutest things in the world is when my ears stand up. I said "okay" and he laughed. Then he took us for a leisurely morning stroll. After we went for our walk, which was AWESOME, the sitter took a seat on the couch and I happily joined him for some cuddles. Ultra had another episode tonight, forgot who the sitter was right in the middle of his making our dinner. I was like "Ultra, cut it out, he's not gonna finish our dinner!" But he did!

Solace: I gave the sitter quite the scare! He couldn't find me this morning, looked all over the place and when he finally did, I told him to buzz off. Then he brought some food out and I came out. And then the needle came... I jerked a bit when the sitter gave me my shot but he thinks it all got in. Then he gave me some cuddles cuz he felt bad.

Juno: I was out and about, "good morning, Mr. Sitter" I said. "How's the weather out there?...Oh that's nice, may I have some food please?" And he gave me some food. The read dot was back tonight. I make weird noises at it. I love it...and hate it! I will get it one day.

Libby: Back with this sitter, how exciting! We cuddled on the couch after I went outside to go potty. Alice was crazy as usual, jumping all over with her chewies.

Alice: Wee! The sitters back, I came inside after Libby was all done and got on my spot on the futon with my rawhide's. When the sitter tried giving one to Libby, I jumped down and took it back, I tried carrying all 3 in my mouth at the same time, but that didn't work out as well.

Abby: Squeezy managed to stay outside, while I tried to get out. I kinda prefer staying inside tho, specially with the sitter who gives me tons of kisses, which I return thankfully.

No comments: