Monday, December 29, 2008

December 28, 2008

BB: When the sitter showed up, I wasn't quite ready to go outside. He had to take m out into the hallway but as soon as he did, I got into the walking mood. We trotted around outside for a while and I took care of all my business but after I while, I was ready to get back inside and see my mom!

Belle: I was super talkative & really loved all the attention I got

Lucy: I was really cute and curious. I watched everything the sitter did.

Crunch: The sitter almost forgot how i never let go of my ball. I always have to have it my mouth no matter what I do. Even when the sitter put down our food, I just dropped it in my bowl so Hamilton couldn't take it from me! Both Crunch and I were ready for playtime and dinnertime when the sitter arrived. He could hear our excitement as he came in the door. After a delicious meal we played for a bit. The kitty stayed in hiding.

Hamilton: We were both so excited to see the sitter and get some petting time in. He played with us and gave us some good ear scratches before giving us our food. Even the cat was excited to see him. I could hear her talking to him.

Samantha: When the sitter showed up, I was looking right at him from the couch. He said hello and gave me a good scratching. Then he prepared my food and made sure I had some fresh water before scooping out my box. He even fed the birds which i thought was great because it saves me the trouble of having to hunt them down. It's so much easier when they come right to you!

Jackson: We were both upstairs sleeping when the sitter came in. It wasn't until after he scooped out our boxes that we came down to say hello. Since we showed up, he played with a bit...well, Nina more so than me. I don't like to play as much as her. I just like to be pet.

Nina: Me and Jackson showed up to say hello to the sitter a little late. he had already been inside the house for a while. We were just waking up so he forgave us. We got to play with some toys and get some petting in so that was a really nice thing to wake up to.

Jackson: We both greeted the sitter when he came this evening. Usually Jackson is the big talker, but I had quite a lot to say. After making sure we had everything we needed, he played with us. He brushed my fur and it felt wonderful!

Victory: when the sitter came into the family room, we kept our distance from him but Savannah started to get a little more brave. He tried to pet me at first but I moved out of the way. After he fed us and cleaned out our box, he tried to pet me again because I looked like i was warming up to him. he was dead wrong. I gave him a little nip and then hissed at him. That ought to teach him!

Savannah: the sitter told me that I was a really pretty cat and had a beautiful color. When he was cleaning out our box, I wanted to get a little closer to him so I was sniffing him while he did that. When he stood up I got out of the way, though. I don't quite trust him!

Beau: Yay I remember this lady, she played with me & gave me treats.

Frankie: I was still barking, but this time I remembered her. We played in the yard and got treats.

Puff & Pixie: We were both asleep taking a really nice kitty nap when the sitter was here. neither of us went down to say hello to him but we could hear him getting our food ready and cleaning out our box. We'll get to those later, this nap is way too nice to end early!

Tripper: I've had a great vacation and Christmas away from my parents, but I'll be glad when they are back home, this sitter as been great though.

Sammy: I'm very thirsty and I'm always be drinking water!

Roxie: I enjoyed being an only child this week and center of the sitters attention

Brutus: I pulled the sitter around town this morning and lots of people talked to use today, but I didn't pay attention. I just kept sniffing for chicken bones! Yum!

Murray: I raced the sitter again! He should've known he can't beat me! I am a champion! When we came back in Delilah needed some attention, but Mr. Bungles just wanted to sniff the sitter again.

Delilah: Mr. Bungles and I wanted to go on a walk with Murray. Fresh air is so delicious! Maybe they we can get leash trained too, then we can all go together.

Snowflake: The sitter tried petting me today! Lucky for him I was under some thick blankets or I would've messed him up! At least I growled like I would have!

Macy: I had a hard time deciding if I wanted the sitter to pet me today. At first I liked it, then I hissed, and then I wanted to be pet, then I wanted more attention! I think that catnip is messing with my head! It's making Miles go crazy too!

Dulce: I needed so much attention today! I couldn't stop purring and just wanted back scratchings and belly rubs! After I got enough attention we played with my string toy for a while, and I started going crazy for it!

Clooney: I really enjoyed our walk. Then it was playtime and treats.

Peekaboo, Buddy, & the cats: We went on such an exciting dog-jog this evening! Buddy and I decided halfway through our walk to quicken the pace to a light run. It was quite warm outside, even for December. We broke a small sweat.


-Murray, Mr. Bungles and Delilah

No comments: