Tuesday, December 9, 2008

December 9, 2008

Annabelle: I always show the sitter where my leash is just incase she forgot! Then I run to the door so I can go out! While we were out we saw this big black kitty coming our direction running down the sidewalk like it was a doggie like me..it was weird! It ran to our yard and I decided to go look for it in the bushes...but no luck! A new sitter came this afternoon! I was timid at first, but soon I was climbing all over him and sniffing his face! He gave me treats and I got so excited! Then it was time for a walk and it was perfect weather for it!

Captain Kitty: I was really wanting that food! I kept meowing louder and louder! Then I got it and I quieted down.

Tank: I was a big lazy boy this morning! I was doing so well with walking and now I just want a break! As soon as I went out and did my business I wanted back inside! But the sitter convinced me to keep walking! I ended up having fun thought! I saw a bunch of cats and got real excited! They weren't happy to see me thought!

Daisy: I got all excited and went out with the sitter. As always I didn't stay with her for long...excitement makes me sleepy and I gotta run upstairs to nap!

Snowflake: Today was better and I wasn't as scared. Sitter says I potty a lot for a little dog...she always ask me why I can't just go in one place?!

Linky: The sitter came in and tried to give me a treat, but I just wanted attention! And wet food! Oscar was working at his desk in the office and Felicia ran as soon as the sitter got in! She's such a scaredy cat!

Sydney: We're out of food! Good thing the sitter's here to refill our bowls! We can get some back scratching too! And I get to eat my delicious medicine! Sasha really thought she wanted it, so the sitter gave her some treats too!

Mattie: I went for a real long walk this afternoon! My tongue was hanging out the whole time! I was so happy! Then we went inside to play with the yellow crab and eat some treats!

Big Fatty: Little and I were real interested in the sitter when he came in! And I kept asking questions! Who is this stranger? Will he feed us? And he did! I was so happy! But Little got nervous and hid while I started taking care of dinner!

No comments: