Tuesday, December 9, 2008

December 8, 2008

Annabelle: The neighbor had her dog running loose so we decided to go around back and go a different way. After all that I played on the couch with my blankie...I try to get it nice and comfy but its never good enough for me. It was wonderful outside when the sitter and I walked this afternoon. I thought I smelled the trail of something interesting, but I never found it. When we got back, we played tug'o'war with my rope. I won!

Felicia: The sitter walked through the door and I was scared! I ran and hid since thats what im suppose to do in these types of situations.

Oscar: I was already in the kitchen waiting, I heard the door opened and figured it was time to eat!

Linky: I woke up from my nap and hurried in the kitchen being all loving for some foooood!

Bodie: Charlie took forever with his rawhide so me and the sitter sat on the couch and I got lots of petting! We were so eager to go on our walk this morning that the sitter took us right away. Charlie and I ran back and forth so excited to be outside. Then we realized how cold it was. Brrr.

Charlie: The neighbors yard was being cut so I took the opportunity to go up and down the fence after the mower...it was FUN! The sitter thinks he was walking me this morning. But really I was walking him. However being in control fatigued me, it is time for a nap.

Snowflake: I was a little scared going down the road. There was a big brown truck and it was really loud so I had to go in a different direction!

Raven and Cooper: The air is warm, the breeze is cool, and we just ran like the champions we are. The sitter looks exhausted but Raven and I are ready for lap two!

No comments: