Monday, December 22, 2008

Decemeber 22, 2008

Tripper: I was meowing and hungry today when the sitter came by but enjoyed having her company.

Libby: I stood right by the door waiting for the sitter to come in and then I was ready for lots of cuddles. I wanted to stay out in the yard today and play with Alice but I enjoyed coming back inside and laying in the crate with a chewy.

Alice: I can already tell, today is going to be a great day. I'm so excited, the sun is shining Libby was playing with me. I even showed the sitter I could fly, well almost. I jumped from the floor OVER the sitter who was sitting on the couch and onto the couch with my chewy and layed there until it was time for her to leave.

Pinkie & Winkie: We were out of our house when the sitter came in, we even let her pet us while she gave us fresh food and hay and changed our water bottles. The turtles were very excited to see the sitter, they knew it was time to eat when they saw their food container.

Squeezy: I came out of the bedroom but not long enough to see that I would get lots of cuddles if I walked up to the sitter like Abby did. The sitter gave me some can food and I even let her pet me while I ate it.

Abby: When the sitter came back at night I scared her a little bit by hiding up on the shelve by the TV. But she knew it was me and gave me a good head scratch'n. Then when she sat down on the couch with Libby and Alice I joined right in by sitting on her chest purring right away.

Copperfield and Napoleon: Breakfast was delicious this morning! It was chilly outside, but we were too busy sniffing to notice! Then when we were back inside we were real excited to get a bunch of attention from the sitter!

Charlie: Look! I can walk on two feet too! Just hold me up! I'm so excited to see you! Let's go outside for a belly rub!

Lily: I said hello to the sitter today, but I didn't stick around long! I think he wanted to pet me! Ah! He came looking for me and I ran! Blue was hiding better than me!

Alex: I was real friendly with the sitter at first, but I got nervous and ran away! Then I came back down for some more affection! Purr! Then I ran again!

Snowflake: It was so cold I ran back inside when I first stepped out! Brrr! What happened? I went back out though and I was fine! And I felt much better once the sitter gave me a few treats!

Sanchez: I enjoyed the sitter's company today! He gave us food, and then I sat in the sun and got my belly rubbed! Smooches was interested in the food, but luckily for me she didn't want any attention from the sitter! And Stinky was still hiding!

Beggar: I was really energetic today once the sitter came over! I chased after him and then we sat down so I could get a days worth of petting! And sitter said I was really good at taking my medicine!

Brutus: I smell chicken bones! But the sitter won't let me eat them! At least he runs with me though! I have so much energy! Plus, it helps me keep warm! Brrr. It is so cold outside. Freezing right to the bone. After the sitter and I went on a walk though we warmed right up.

Buddy: The sitter stopped by this morning and let Peekaboo and I out to play for a little bit. It was really cold. When we got back inside he had prepared our meal. I took some medication too!

Peeaboo and the Cats: When the sitter came this time, a couple of the cats decided to make friends. Peekaboo came with us on our walk again. It was very chilly. When we got back Peek and I and a few of the cats snuggled with the sitter to get warm.

Moo & Chew: I had a whole mouthful to say to the sitter this morning. Chew kept jumping from the island to the counter. It was as if he was flying! We couldn't wait for brushing, we both kept begging.

Magnolia: I was a very social kitty when the sitter came today. After he was done taking care of me we talked. Mostly about my wonderful colored mice collection. We played with them a bit too.

Lexi: A sitter came today and cleaned my litter box. He also mixed my food together just the way I like it. Then he watched me play with my catnip toy. So much fun!

Blue: I greeted the sitter today when he came in. We got to know each other then he replenished my food and water and cleaned my litter box. When he pet me I rolled around on the ground and stuck my legs in the air.

Elephant: Sam and Chicken must be crazy! When we went on our walk with the sitter today, Sam kept stopping and going. Every time Sam stopped, Chicken would spin around and dance. They caused the sitter to chuckle. I have to admit I laughed a little too.

Little J and Seamus: I welcomed the sitter today with a lick and a mew. Seamus stayed under a bed the whole time the sitter was here. How rude! We had a guest! He did say goodbye with me though.

Snowflake the Kitty: Things are dark and warm under all these blankets, and that's how I like it. The sitter came and changed my litter and left food for me. I am still not leaving my spot, just too cozy

No comments: