Tuesday, December 16, 2008

December 15, 2008

Maxx, Taylor, and Scout: The sitter came this morning to take care of all of us. All of the other kitties were sleeping upstairs, but the dogs and I were very social. I watched Taylor, Blue and Scout went out back to poop and play with the sitter. So exciting to watch!

Blue: The sitter dropped by to let us out to poop. Then we played, the sitter rubbed me and pet me and I started to talk to him. Taylor came over and we wrestled to win the sitter's affection while Scout and all the kitties just watched and laughed.

Tank: O boy! A morning walk with the sitter! I was tired, but I managed to get a good walk in before coming home for breakfast.

Raven & Cooper: It was very warm outside today! After our afternoon snack we went for a run and to enjoy the beautiful weather. There were alot of people out and about and we said "hello" to each of them.

Shadow: I chased birdies all over the yard. The sitter was a little worried I would jumped the invisible fenced somehow. I came inside and played with my toy..I LOVE TO PLAY!

Snowflake: Time for my walk! I decided to pull the sitter wherever I want to go. Old ladies can do whatever they want!

Sydney: I got to eat my yummy treat...I don't even mind the pill hiding in it. My sister is jealous that I get to have the treat and she doesn't. She filled up all our glasses because we love to drink lots of water!

Linky: I was good and ready to eat, everyone else was still sleeping. I kept running around the house like I got into a lot of catnip...hehe.

No comments: