Monday, December 22, 2008

December 19, 2008

Stella & Gracie: We enjoy plopping down on all the toilet lids in the house. We would love to escape to the great outdoors, but the sitter is quicker than us.

Tripper: I love playing with my Christmas reindeer toy!

Chew & Moo: When our sitter came today Moo and I crowded at the door. We were so eager to receive petting and love that he had slight trouble walking through the house. He found the brush and Moo got the best brushing experience I've ever seen.

Sam, Chicken, and Elephant: When the sitter arrived I greeted him and led him to the kitchen as Chicken and Elephant ran around barking. After some fresh food we went on an elegant walk, it is so nice outside.

Raven & Cooper: The sitter arrived and we went out back to pee. The weather was so beautiful we wanted to go straight to our dog-jog. But first we had a delicious bowl of yogurt and apples. Cooper ran really fast today.

Toby, Patty, Penny and Baby: Patty and Penny and I greeted the sitter when he came in. We were very happy to see him. Fresh food and water, plus all the petting I and my friends could want.

Charlie: Hurray! The sitter came by! I was so happy and excited to play! We played a game where I had a stick and the sitter has to try to get it. I won! oh boy! The sitter is here. Time for a big hug. I got a little too excited and had a small accident but the cleanup was really easy. He took me outside to get all the wiggles out so I could be sleepy for bed. Definitely effective!

Cody: The sitter came in and right away I wanted some attention. He pet me for a bit then he grabbed my leash. Until we were out the door, I barked with excitement to let him know I was totally ready to go on a walk! It was a really nice night for walking which is probably why we spent so much time out there.

Brutus: Uh, oh! The power is out! That makes finding the leash and putting in on pretty difficult. Lucky Andrew was home to help out. We walked around 37th and saw some neat Christmas lights. I pooped in someone's yard while they were standing there. RIGHT in front of them! That made for a semi-awkward moment for the sitter, haha!

Blue: When the sitter took us outside tonight, I really just felt like being pet for a bit. I just hung around him while he scratched my head. I got a few hugs in, too. Dinner was good cause I was hungry!

Taylor: I made the sitter laugh when we went outside because I peed for, literally, more than 30 seconds. He asked me if I was ever going to stop! After totally relieving myself, we ran around for a bit in the yard but I was anxious to get back in for some dinner.

Scout: I just wanted to do my own thing when we went outside. I let the sitter pet me a little bit but not too much. No wrong ideas, right? When the sitter gave us our dinner, I really didn't feel like eating right away but he kept trying to get me to eat. I guess it was a good thing because Taylor and Blue would have eaten all my food if I didn't eat it right then!

No comments: