Monday, December 15, 2008

December 13, 2008

Spike: The sitter arrived this morning and took us on a walk. It was so cold. My little legs were shaking. Even as big and powerful as Ultra is, she was shaking too. It felt good to get back inside. We went for a refreshing stroll tonight. The streets were busy with cars, people and other dogs too!

Ultra: When the sitter came in I barked at him. I forgot who he was for a minute. Once we reintroduced ourselves we found Spike and went on a walk. I thought I saw a snowflake. Dinner time was excellent tonight. Both Spike and I took our pills with our food and didn't even notice!

Linkey, Felicia, and Oscar: I greeted the sitter when he came in. He gave us our food and fresh water. Felicia came down to meet him but didn't stay long and Oscar wouldn't have anything to do with him. I let him scratch my head and belly.

Raven and Cooper: The sitter came for a "doggy jog" this afternoon. It was splendid. The sitter took us on a different route than usual so we had all sorts of unfamiliar sights to see! O boy! Mommy is home!

Shadow: I was so happy and excited on my walks today! I got a bunch of pine needles stuck in my hair today, but the sitter gave me some brushing and got most of them out! Then we played fetch with my rubber bone! And Tug of war! Grrr! My bone!

Sydney: Hey! My treat tastes funny! I hope the sitter didn't slip any medicine into my treats without me knowing! Oh well! Time for me to get a neck scratching! Give Sasha a little attention too!

Bb: I'm so ready to walk! But first, carry me outside! Now I'm ready! Let's walk all around the building while I sniff everything! Something around here smells very interesting! The sitter came over and I was ready to get outside. Even though it was cold, I still had fun out there. After I got all that bathroom stuff out of the way, I decided to prance around and sniff everything that I could. On the way back in, I played a game on the sitter where I totally tried to freak him out by sitting down in the hallway and just staring at him. I think it worked, haha!

Jezzabelle: The sitter came over to take care of us and I just stayed on the bed the whole time. Acting all royal with my lioncut and all! I just layed there and watched his every move. He tried to play with me but that would have broken the facade of my royal lioness demeanor so I just turned my head away from the toy!

Charisma: I was much more curious than Jezzabelle. The sitter came in to give us food and scoop our box and I was following him around but I kept my distance a little bit. He tried to throw one of our jingle toys past me but I didn't pay any attention to it. I was far more interested in what he was doing.

Miracle: I don't know whay you guys are being that like, this guy brought FOOD! After the sitter put down the canned food, I was at it right away. If the other cats are going to act like they don't want it then that's just more for me!

Shadow: It wasn't as cold tonight which was nice. We played the same running around game except this time I found my blue toy so it turned into the sitter chasing me and me running away. I'm way too nimble for the sitter to catch me! When we went back inside the sitter gave me a jerky treat for being so much fun.

Hannah: Oh man! the sitter is here! Let me outside! I had to go pretty bad. Now that that's over with, let's give the sitter a proper hello with a hug and some kisses. Maybe that will butter him up enough to give us some food. Yeah, it did...always does!

Molly: I was much less receptive than Hannah. Every time the sitter did anything, I just rolled around and my back the sitter wasn't sure if I was scared or just wanted my belly rubbed (It was a little bit of both) so he just rubbed my belly a lot, which I totally didn't mind. The only time I stoop up on my feet was dinner time.

No comments: