Thursday, December 18, 2008

December 17, 2008

Moo: We were super friendly as soon as we met the sitter! Chew wanted to be pet really bad, but I just wanted to stare out the front door! It's a really nice day out there!

Bailey: I'm so glad the sitter took me for a walk this morning! I had to pee real bad! After a few minutes of searching I finally found a good spot to do it! He came back this afternoon and the weather was so perfect! We even ran some! But he couldn't keep up with me!

Linky: Somebody left a stinky present at the front door for the sitter! He was nice enough to clean it up and still give me a lot of petting! I rolled around on my chair and purred so loud! Felicia and Oscar weren't very social today and didn't even come out to see the sitter!

Sydney: Sasha got caught in her rope toy today while the sitter was playing with her! We laughed while she ran around trying to get it off! Sasha didn't find it so funny.

Cody: I took the sitter for a real long walk today! It was really warm! Wish I could take this big coat off! But I was too busy sniffing all over to think about it!

Blue: We spent a lot of time in the backyard with the sitter tonight! When he tried to feed us, Scout and Taylor just looked at their food for a while before deciding to eat it, but I devoured mine without hesitation!

No comments: