Friday, December 12, 2008

December 10, 2008

Big Fatty: I greeted the sitter at the door and started talking a lot again! Then he pet me while I ate! That was nice! But then he tried to get me to play with my ribbon toy! I'm not playful right now! Get that ribbon out of my face! Little was hiding the whole time, and ran and hid when the sitter came back at night too! Oh well! More attention for me!

Sydney: We're both very affectionate today! Sasha played with the mouse on a rope a little and I devoured the wet food, and my medicine! We both god a lot of much needed petting, then we went and hid upstairs once we'd had enough!

Oscar: The sitter was nice enough to feed me when I asked for food! Yum! Linky rolled around on the ground purring like a crazy cat while the sitter scratched his back. Felicia was nowhere to be found once the sitter came in!

Mattie: I was real excited to see the sitter today! He took me for a nice long walk and it was very nice out and it made me so happy! When we got back inside I got treats for being so good on my walk! The sitter must have liked me though because he came back this afternoon to take me on another walk! And we went real far and I got to have a staring contest with a horse! Then we played inside with our toys until he had to go!

Daisy: As soon as I went out and did my business I wanted back inside! But the sitter made me walk some and I actually like it... for a few minutes. Back inside I got some attention and Harmon got the brush!

Snowflake: I woke up as the sitter came in and he complemented me on my cuteness and then took me outside! We walked around and I sniffed everything I could find! Then it was time to go inside and cuddle! And eat some delicious treats!

Penelope: We got so excited when we heard the sitter come in! Let us out of our crate so we can run circles around you! Now let's run! Hope you can keep up!

Cooper: Is that the sitter? Woof woof! I've been waiting! Let's run! It was pretty humid out today! I think the sitter tired Raven out! And I think I tired the sitter out!

No comments: