Sunday, December 7, 2008

December 6, 2008

Butter: I have tried to eat everything I see...I thought I could eat leaves but that wasn't happening. I wouldn't let the sitter do anything but pay attention to me....I barked at her if she wanted to give her attention to Magnolia.

Magnolia: hmmm I love treats! Butter is such a bully! She thinks its all about her and I don't deserve attention!

Bb: I was so ready for my walk this morning! I sniffed around the parking lot and then actually decided to walk around outside! It's a really nice morning! Come on, time to go back in! Boy was I full of energy tonight! I ran around as much as my old body could handle it. I pranced about while we were walking and played with the sitter in the elevator. Didn't you hear? 11 is the new 2!

Jesse: Hey! Gus ate my breakfast treats! I'll show him! I'm gonna eat his! Now play fetch with us Mr. Sitter! It's so fun even though I let Jack get the ball every time!

Bodie: The sitter came this morning to give us our breakfast. Charlie gave him a huge hug to thank him. Then we went on a walk around the neighborhood. There was a slight fog which made it very eerie. When the sitter came this afternoon we played in the backyard. I tore up one of the toys while I made small talk with the dog next door. It looks like it might rain.

Charlie: The sitter dropped by again to play with us tonight. Our mom and dad left new toys for us and we got rid of them in record time. After all the playtime it was time for us to take a nap. Bodie begged the sitter for seconds of dinner, but the sitter knew we would get fat. Worth the try. I felt so lazy and sleepy this morning. The sitter had to wake me up so we could go outside for a walk. When we got back I had so much energy that we played with my ball in the backyard.

Jack: When the sitter let us out tonight, we all peed simultaneously. That made the sitter laugh, but don't ask me why. Ok, I went potty, time to play fetch!

Jesse: I like to play fetch with the sitter and Jake even though Jack always gets the ball. He's just so little and quick, I can't really compete with that.

Gus: Those guys like to play alot, I just want the sitter to give me a good scratchin' on my behind! I'm not really one for playing...unless my flying squirrel is involved!

Annabelle: The sitter came in and I avoided him for a minute or two, he's like 12 times bigger than me! Can you blame me? I soon realized that he was here to be nice and take me on a walk so we had ourselves a really nice, long walk. It's pretty cold out there!

No comments: