Friday, December 26, 2008

December 26, 2008

Tripper: I'm glad Christmas is over because I am not a fan of this crazy Santa hat!

Sammy: I enjoyed playtime but meowed at the sitter when she left

Roxie: I was happier today and much more playful than yesterday.

Libby: I was an escape artist this morning. I found the crawl space under the house and tried crawling my way out. Alice just stood by and ratted me out when the sitter came back outside. Then I went inside to eat my breakfast.

Alice: I'm just full of energy. I barked at the neighbors when they were in their driveway, then I cased a stick, jumped all over Libby and the sitter. Where's my chewy? I just had it in my mouth a second ago, OH! there it is.

Abby: Meooooow! I couldn't find the sitter when she was walking around the house, I just wanted to see the sitter, and have her let me out. When I did find her I just meowed louder! I tried following her into the room with the guinea pigs but she wouldn't let me, so I just swatted my paw under the door till she came back out, then every time she opened the back door I tried to run out but she knew my tricks and would pick me up and put me on top of the dryer.

The Guinea's and Turtles: We stayed right out in sight when the sitter refilled our bottles, we even made some of our cute noises to let her know we love it that she's here taking care of us. We managed to knock one of our water bottles off during the night, but the sitter filled it up and put it back on for us. The turtles didn't knock their filter up, we were sunbathing when the sitter came in, then we couldn't wait for our food! We almost took it out of her hands.

Murray: Mr. Bungle is jealous that I get to go outside! Delilah just wants to be petted! And I just want to walk in the park all day! When the sitter took me out at night I met a dog that looked just like me! Her butt smelled good!

Snowball: I was under the bedsheets again today, but I didn't want to be bothered! Can't you see I'm hiding Mr. Sitter?! Thanks for the food though!

Moo: It's time for us go eto petted! Woohoo! Chew only likes to be petted on the counter, but I like to be pet anywhere! Purr!

Zeus: I'm getting a little more comfortable around the sitter! Thor really likes him, but I'm just grateful for our food! Yum! Pet Thor so I can eat all the food while he's rolling around on the table!

Miles: I met the sitter at the door and was so happy to get pet! Macy enjoyed it too, but not as much as me! Then the sitter put some catnip on my scratching post and I went crazy! I ran back and forth and rolled on my back scratching at it! More catnip!

Daphne: I smell catnip on the sitter! It got me all riled up! I started hissing at him and boxing Dorian! He better not try eating my wet food! I have supercat strength when I'm on catnip! The sitter came back at night and took Isabella for a little walk and lots of attention!

Dolce: I got along right away with the sitter! He pet me for a while then we started to play with my toys! I had a lot of fun with the rope! The sitter says I'm very sweet! -

Biscuit: We were wild tonight! Wolf was all riled up and kept roughing up Pork Chop and I! And dinner was so good! We even got treats afterwords and then sat around with the sitter for some petting!

Beau: One of us had an accident on the carpet in the bedroom but I'm not going to say who it was. It really wasn't a big deal anyways. You'd never know it happened after the sitter cleaned it up. He let us outside and got our breakfast ready. We both started eating it right away as soon as he put it down! Mmmmm!

Frankie: I was excited to get outside and go potty. It's been really nice in the morning lately. I was ay more excited to eat breakfast though. The sitter wanted to give us a treat but we were so focused in our breakfasts that he just left them beside our bowls. We'll get to those eventually!

Tucker: The sitter came in and I was ready for him at the front door. After he got the other two out of their crates we went outside and went crazy like usual. Me and Gilly chased the ball for a good bit until it was time to go back inside.

Gyro: The sitter let us outside and I ran to the front yard immediately...almost as if there was something I wanted over there. When i came back to the backyard, the sitter was playing catch with Tucker and Gilly. He gave me my eye medicine when we got back inside.

Gilly: I nearly took out the table this time. I was so excited that when i rounded that corner, I kind of slid into the table. I tried to be more careful after that. I played with tucker outside. Even though I'm way bigger than him, he's not afraid to get right in front of me to try and get that ball.

Crunch: Awesome, someone to play ball with me. We ran around and had lots of fun!

Hamilton: I love playing! I got lots of attention and treats.

Logan: The sitter got here and me and Lilly were waiting for him at the door. He went into our room and scooped out our boxes and gave us some food (my favorite part). He tried to give me my eye medicine but I really didn't feel like it today. He got it eventually but i fought it for a while.

Lilly: I wanted to be right up in the sitter's business today so whenever he was close enough, I got in his face and demanded attention, which he gave me of course because I'm just so adorable.

Lenny: I never came out of my hiding spot today.

Zelda:When the sitter came in, I went right up to him as usual. he crouched down to pet us and I propped up on his leg and sniffed his face. After he gave us some food and cleaned the box, he played the game where he makes me jump REALLY high! he's still amazed at how much hang time I've got!

Loki: I joined Zelda in the inspection of the sitter. We got right up to him and gave him a good looking over. When we were playing, he would flip the furry toy at me and I'd try to snag it out of the air. I'm pretty quick.

Alex: I never came out to say hello to the sitter. he went through the motions and fed me and cleaned my box. he kept looking for me all the while but I'm a great hider!

Puff: I came to say hello to the sitter. I was talking to him a little bit when he was petting me. As soon as he put down our helpings of wet food, I was all over it. Before he left, he gave me a pinch of catnip which I proceeded to rub my face all over!

Pixie: I was right by the door when the sitter came in, he didn't pet me right away but that's ok because he had to shut off the alarm. I just followed him anyways to get my head scratches!

Big Boy: I don't know why all the other kitties never want to say hello to the sitter. He always gives us all this food and makes sure our boxes are nice and clean. Oh well, like I always say, their loss. I'm going to eat all of their food if they don't show up soon!

Clooney: The sitter came to give me my walk today and what a walk it was. The weather was really nice out and we stayed out for a while because it was so nice. We came back to the house and he played with me until it was time fro him to go. Then my sleep over buddy came back and we played with my toys until it was time to go to bed.

No comments: