Friday, December 12, 2008

December 11, 2008

Big Fatty: Hey Mr. Sitter! It's time to feed me! Now pet me while I roll around on the ground! Little is still being shy! Just pet me the whole time!

Sasha: I want Sydney's tasty medicine! The sitter gave me other treats instead though! Woohoo! They're pretty good! Now give me some attention!

Felicia: Linky really likes the sitter! He rolled around on his favorite chair while he got petted and Oscar even wanted a little attention! But then the sitter saw me and I ran and hid under the bed! I think he wanted to eat me! Ah!

Daisy: It was raining really hard out today! I didn't want any of that! Thirty seconds outside was all I needed! Then we came inside and Harmon and I sat on the bed to get pet for a while!

Bailey: had tons of energy today when the sitter took me for a walk! I sniffed all kinds of things and then we came back in and played a little ball, but I lost interest in it very quickly, and gained interest in treats!

Penny: I got to go out in the porch today! It was pretty nice out and it made me so happy! And we were all happy about the wet food! Toby couldn't stop talking about it! Then after dinner I sat on the table for the sitter to scratch my back! It was great!

Lily: Sams didn't try to steal my food today which seemed like a miracle! Maybe I ate fast enough...actually I think it was because the sitter distracted him enough! After dinner we went out on our walk. I'm glad there was a break in the rain for us to have a walk without getting all wet.

Sams: The sitter said he never noticed this "chomping" thing that I do when he comes in. I get excited and chomp my teeth together. I don't believe him but whatever. On our walk tonight, it was a bit dark and I stepped on something. It wasn't to bad but it kind of scared me so I let out a big cry. The sitter and lily checked to see if I was alright though!

Little: I'm going to stay hidden because I don't know who this sitter guy is. He could be ANYBODY. I mean, nevermind the fact that he's feeding us and petting Big Fatty... I still don't trust him yet!

Big Fatty: The sitter was worried that I'd try to escape when he walked but I didn't. I was just sitting there looking at him. As soon as he went for the kitty food, I started to get really vocal and let him know that I was a hungry kitty. After I ate some, he tried to play with me but I just wanted to be lazy instead

No comments: