Monday, December 22, 2008

Decemeber 21, 2008

Ebon: It's breakfast time! We were so hungry we devoured it almost instantly! Yum! Then we climbed all over the sitter! He eventually convinced Dooley to go outside and pee, and then it was time to play fetch!

Seamus: Little J was sleeping most of the time the sitter was here, until he pulled out our canned food! We ate that up quickly and got treats and the sitter carried me around and scratched my neck! Purr!

Chicken: We battled for the sitter's attention again today! Sam and Elephant keep thinking they should get as much attention as me! They even convinced the sitter! Man, he really needs three arms!

Beggar: The sitter woke me up when he came in and gave me my medication with some treats and I took it very well! Then I sat down on his lap and enjoyed being pet!

Sanchez: I met the sitter at the door and led him to our food, then chowed down! Smooches came out once she heard the food, and then went back into hiding with Stinky once she had her fill. But I stuck close to the sitter for bellyrubs!

Bb: Once the sitter carried me outside I had tons of energy! I jogged around sniffing plants until we came to the boardwalk and I took off full speed and surprised the sitter! He thought I was too old to go that fast!

Tripper: I enjoyed talking to the sitter today!

Copperfield - Bright and early for some breakfast with the sitter...ok, well, he already ate at home but he gets to watch us eat! After breakfast we took a nice long walk with the sitter. Even this early in the morning, the temperature was really nice. Hey, it's the sitter again! I guess he's here' to walk us? Good thing, too. The both of us had alot of potty-ing to do. It's starting to aget a little bit colder, also which is weird because it was so nice out early this morning...

Napoleon - I was a little hungrier this morning than I was last night. I ate no problem as long as the sitter kept Copperfield away from my bowl. He's a food stealer, you know? The walk was great, this morning. We went all over the complex! What Copperfield doesn't understand is that it's not that I don't want to eat my dinner, it's that I'm afraid he's going to steal it! I bet if he had the opportunity, Copperfield would be a big fatty! Yeah, I said it!

Charlie: The sitter came over and took me out right away. I was so excited that I wanted to just take off running! There was a little bit of sprinkling going on during our walk today. I hope it doesn't rain later. Oh well, time for some breakfast! Well, no rain, which is good. That means we can go outside and run around without any worries. I kept trying to tackle the sitter today but he was egging me on! when we got inside, the sitter found some jerky treats and gave me one. He said he wasn't sure if I was allowed to have one but it's ok. I won't tell on him. ...Oh, wait.

Libby: The sitter was here early in the morning to let Alice and I outside to play. We weren't really interested in the food, just wanted attention. Squeezy came inside and ran down to the bedroom. The guinea pigs let the sitter pet them some.

Alice: I bolted right out of my house and went straight to the back door, I couldn't wait to play with Libby. We ran all around the yard, and then came inside for a few cuddles before the sitter had to leave. But she came back at night! Yay more chewies!

Abby: When the sitter came back at night, she sat on the couch with us and I purred so happily about getting cuddles. I tried to escape but she wasn't going to let me.

Brutus: Breakfast and a morning walk! The sitter took me on a wonderful walk around the block. The clouds were moving so fast and it looks like a storm is coming. I hoped we wouldn't get rained on. The sitter and I had a great walk tonight. I kept finding McDonald's everywhere I stuck my nose but the sitter kept me from consuming any. My food is much tastier and healthier anyway.

Chew & Moo: When the sitter came today, he had trouble walking because we kept trying to nibble on his ankles. When he was done getting us food and changing our litter he pet us and brushed us. Moo kept talking to him.

Snowflake: I heard a sitter come by today from my hiding place under the blanket. I also heard the sound of fresh food being put in my bowl. I shall never reveal myself, for I am a part time superhero and I must protect my identity.

Buddy, Peekaboo, and the Cats: When the sitter first approached me, I was uneasy. But I gave him a chance. He took Peekaboo and I out for some fresh air and a walk after making sure all of the family had what they needed. One of the kitties kept curling up in his lap.

No comments: