Thursday, December 4, 2008

December 4, 2008

Gus: Jesse walked away from his food and I started eating it. The sitter tried to move me away from the food and I bit her. She put me out the room and let Jesse in to eat. I love to eat so much I forget what I am doing.

Jesse: I never mess with Gus when he is eating my food and I guess the sitter saw why, he is a piggy!

Jack: I was minding my own business playing with my tennis ball. Gus didn't try eating my food...im nastier than him!..hehe

Sam: I walked by someone on the sidewalk and licked their hand...hehe...it was their lucky day!

Lily: I have been pulling hard lately, I just get all excited and frisky in this cold weather.

Cujo: My daddy was home today and I did my best to stand and refust to walk but the sitter dragged me down the road. Now when I saw the fed ex truck I decided to walk down the street and see where they went, I love the fed ex truck!

Daisy: I went for a walk but got spooked when someone was cutting grass. Just when I get brave someone ruins it!

Harmon: I love to get all the attention when Daisy runs up stairs. I got treats and lots of petting!

Snowflake: I got a new hairdo! I don't understand why my feet are shaved, its a little weird but I like these bows in my hair!

Mattie: I walked to the park today. I wanted to sniff a lot so we went back to the sidewalk so I could practice my walk. I stood at the corner like I am suppose to, no sitting or anything.

No comments: