Wednesday, December 3, 2008

December 2, 2008

Odysseus: I couldn't wait to go outside for a walk! I waited patiently by the front door while the sitter put on my harness than my sisters. We walked around the neighborhood and sniffed everything! When we got back inside it was time for lunch and then out in the backyard to play! I love chasing the tennis balls!

Penelope: The walk was nice, Odysseus was more interested in everything outside of our backyard, I was more interested in what was in our own trees. The sitter said she didn't see anything, but I know there was something up there!

Samson: I went on a really long walk today, the sitter wasn't kidding when she said I was going to work off dinner. Sheesh! But it was a wonderful walk anyways we walked all around downtown, passed by a few people but its getting chilly at night now.

Delilah: I went a different way than Sams did, and a shorter walk too! I did get to see our neighbor tho, Dixie. She's such a little cutie, but to small for me to play with.

Gus: Jesse and I had our heads stuck in the doorway when the sitter came to feed us and play. I was just really excited to eat. I finished first while everyone else was playing outside.

Jesse: I spotted the sitter before she even got out of her car! I was so excited for someone new to play with! I ran out back with Jack right away!

Jack: Tennis balls, tennis balls, tennis balls! I just wanted to play the whole time the sitter was there. I didn't even realize I had food in my bowl until the sitter threw the ball one last time, but the door was blocking my way....

Zoe: I barked a little but was extra friendly once the door was opened and I could see who it was. I don't know why daddy warned her about me! I am so sweet!

Laika: I was so wild but I think its a mixture of puppy and being in a crate. I went with Zoe outside and I was so close to pulling the sitter down the stairs so she turned around and put me inside because I wasn't letting Zoe do anything but stand there.

Tank: I refused to walk much and when I crossed the street I sat in the middle of the road. I was doing so good with this walking thing.

No comments: