Wednesday, December 24, 2008

December 23, 2008

Buddy: I was real excited to see the sitter! Peek was timid though and kept his distance. He kept peeking at the sitter from other rooms! The gerbils were very happy to get fresh food and water!

Alex: I’m getting lonely! I was super affectionate today! I purred and rolled on the ground while I got a lot of attention!

Loki: Zelda had a bunch of energy today! He was running all around the house and was timid around the sitter, but he warmed up eventually! I was real friendly as soon as he came in though!

Sabrina: I met the sitter at the door today and he scratched my back for a while! Purr! Once I had enough I ran away and hid with Murphy!

Stinky: Ah! The sitter found me! I need a new hiding spot! I don’t want any attention! Just go rub Sanchez’s belly! But leave some food for me!

Moo & Chew: The sitter spent a lot of time with us today! And we needed it! It’s starting to get lonely! But I felt much better after being petted and getting to look out the front door for a while! Brr! It’s chilly out there! I’m glad I’m in here!

Thor: I was so happy to get some attention! I rolled around on the table while I got some back scratching! Purr! Zeus was hiding the whole time the sitter was here though! I promise I won’t eat all his food!

Libby: I tried hiding from the sitter today. I went outside to play with Alice and then when it was time to come back inside, and because it was so dark out the sitter couldn't see me. I gave myself away tho with my tail wagging so much it made noise against the leaves.

Alice: I love spending my days outside, but you already know that! I enjoy it even more when the sitter lets me cuddle up next to her while I have my chewy.

Abby: The sitter checked on all the other animals and then when she was all done, she gave loads of attention to me.... prrrr.

Pekaboo: I wasn't sure of my sitter at first but when she said treats we were friends.

Buddy: I was so happy to see my sitter and play.

Cats: We were very curious & watched everything the sitter did.

Murray: Yay! Time for my walk! Then we played and I got treats.

Cats: Dinner time & we got lots of love and a clean potty.

No comments: