Friday, January 2, 2009

December 31, 2008

Murray: I'm ready for a nice morning run! It's about time you got here Mr. Sitter! I gotta pee! Mr. Bungle is so strange! He kept following the sitter today, but wouldn't let him pet him! Delilah was very affectionate though, and the fish were just happy to get fed.

Miles: Macy wanted out back today, but the sitter said she's have to wait until our people got back! I told her he wouldn't let her outside! I don't want out though! I just want to be petted, and then play some, and then get some more petting! And treats too! Yum!

Savannah: Victory didn't trust the sitter because he smelled like dogs! I wasn't afraid though! I was hungry! Once we warmed up to the sitter we let him pet us some, but Victory was still a little nervous around him! He said I'm gonna smell like a dog now!

Libby: I sat in the window so the sitter could find the house tonight! He let me out back and Alice and I ran all around the yard! Alice went inside to get some attention from the sitter, but I didn't want back in for a long time! Abby came back inside when I did! She must have been hungry!

Nina: When the sitter came in today we both crowded around him to say hello. We both began sniffing him and then out of nowhere, I started to headbutt Jackson. The sitter would pet me every now and then but I kept dodging his pets and smacking jackson with my head, haha. The sitter said that I was a weird kitty.
Jackson: After we got some attention from the sitter, he scooped out our boxes and made sure our water and food was ok. I was talking to him the whole time, pretty loudly actually. I just wanted some attention (which I got from him) ...and for Nina to stop headbutting me!

Crunch: The sitter said he could hear me whining fro his attention as soon as he entered the door. He opened the door to the back porch and gave me all the attention that I desired! We got some food and then the sitter played with us for a little bit before putting us into the garage where we'd be safe from all the fireworks!
Hamilton: Sometimes I wish Crunch would calm down a little bit! You'd think the guy had never seen a person before! I'm only kidding. I get excited too (just not quite as excited as him). We got our dinner and then when the sitter put us into the garage he gave us each a piece of cheese to munch on...kind of tasted like there were some pills hidden in there, though...

Jiggy: When the sitter showed up, I was the first one to say hello. I went right into rubbing up on his leg because I knew that gets humans to give you stuff! It worked, he gave me lots of scratches on my head and then gave me some food!
George: The sitter went around and pet each one of us to say hello. He gave me a good brushing and that really got my purr motor going! I hope he comes back and does that some more!
Misty: I walked around and investigated what the sitter was doing while he was here. I watched him scoop the boxes and then followed him around frot he rest of the time he was here. I took a small break for some food but I kept my eye on him while I ate!
Spook: The sitter never saw me, I was being a really good hider tonight. Even after he put down all that very tempting wet food, I still held my ground!

Duke: The sitter told me that I was a really good boy. I already knew that! He took me out for a nice walk tonight. It's getting colder outside and i wonder if it'll actually stay that way? I didn't poop on my walk even though we were out there for a while, I hope that won't come back to haunt me later! When we got back inside, the kitties wanted in on some of the action so he gave them lots of attention too.

Abby, Libby, Alice & Squeezy: I am so clever. When the sitter let the dogs out I hid in between them and ran out thwarting the sitters plans to keep me inside. I played with Libby and Alice in the backyard for a bit, then went spelunking. I'll be back though!

Sarah, Bonnie & Cassie: Mmm. Delicious green bean dog food mush! My absolute favorite. Cassie and Bonnie and I gobbled down our breakfast and Bonnie and I each took our meds. Then we all went outside to play. Later, the sitter made us such a delicious dinner. I wanted seconds but he wouldn't give me any. The sitter was all excited about tonight being the last night of the year or something. Very strange. We all agree.

LC & Indie: Today I surprised the sitter. As soon as he came in I jumped on him. Well, I didn;t end up on him, I missed because of his ninja skills. He pet me fort a long time though so I felt better.

Beemer: The sitter surprised me when he came in. I ran around barking at him. Then I realized who he was. Once he let Bruschi out we had a ball playing in the backyard.

Ally: Today I had a surprise visit from a sitter. He was just checking on me to make sure I had everything I needed. He cleaned my litter box so well, I can't wait to use it.

Ultra: I was so happy to see the sitter. Spike and I have been watching the day get more and more beautiful and we were very eager to go for our walk.

Kaiser: The sitter came and let me in. Just in time too. It's that time of the year again when all the bangs go off. I don't like them very much at all. The sitter comforted me and then I ate some wonderful dinner.

Bruschi: Poor Beemer. The sitter let us outside to play. But an explosion went off in the sky. I got excited, but Beemer ran inside scared. The sitter and I tried to calm her, and eventually she was ok.

Rufus: Tonight on my walk the sitter and I heard fireworks off in the distance. He told me I have to make a New Years resolution. I think this year I will perfect my singing bark.

Aspen: I was ready to go on my walk. As soon as the sitter opened the gate, I took off. I didn't get far cause of the leash and all but I was anxious to start walking. I stayed in the lead the whole time and everytime I stopped, Jackson would run up to me to investigate.
Jackson: The sitter had a hard time getting my harness on. Not because it was tricky but because he's a stranger and I was a little bit skittish around him. He let me know that he was a nice guy and so I warmed up to him. On our walk, Aspen likes to hold up the front likes while I like to fall back and enjoy the scenery.


No comments: