Thursday, January 22, 2009

January 21, 2009

Ernie: The sitter looked funny this morning because he was so bundled up. It was even colder this morning than yesterday so that's understandable. Poor Bean was shivering when we went outside. He should grow more fur like me. Oh well. I always try to eat his treat, too because he never seems to want it. It's only when I try to eat it that he snatches it up.

Bean:I was shivering outside! I didn't like it out there today, nope, not one bit. Ok, so why does Ernie always try to eat my treats? Just because i don't eat it the second the sitter gives it to me doesn't mean that I don't want to eat it. Big Ernie is so big that he just HAS to eat everything, huh?

Lula: So there was ice all over the streets this morning. yeah, that's right, ICE! We were excited to be outside and everything but whoooo it was chilly! We got our willies out and came back inside. Thing is, once we got back inside all those willies came back because we have all these great toys to play with.

Coco: Yeah, no thanks to that ice out there! When we came back inside the sitter got us some fresh water and cleaned out our boxes. Like always, he took care of the kitties' boxes too. He actually got to see both of them today! That was a first for him. Everybody just wanted attention.

Cooper: I always forget that sitter has seen all my toys because everytime he gets here, I always have to run and grab one to show him. He says "I know, I've seen those already" and I think, "...oh yeah!" But I get him to play with me anyways. Our walk was good this afternoon. It was nice and sunny so it warmed up a bit. At least enough to make it bearable.

Raven: The sitter came over and gave us our snack. I don't know why Cooper always tries to run when the sitter wipes our faces off...I think it's nice of him. Maybe Cooper just likes having a bunch of yogurt all over his face? I didn't poop on my walk today... Just didn't have to, I guess.

Mattie: The sitter came and got me out of my crate and boy was i excited to see him. I showed him how much by giving him hugs and kisses. I was a good girl, though, and never tried to nibble on him. I was also very good on my walk because I never tried to stop and sit down once. Just kept moving around the block. Nope, there's no stopping me!

No comments: