Tuesday, January 13, 2009

January 10, 2009

Meg - It's the early morning and I was wide awake waiting for the sitter. He said it seems like I'm never asleep anymore. I used to be asleep every time he came over but now I'm always awake at the door. We went out for a morning walk and then back inside for some breakfast! I was pretty hungry and ate it all really fast.

Gabby - It never fails that I'll be sitting in my spot on the sofa when the sitter gets here. He gave me my shot right away and, as usual, it didn't bug me one bit. He keeps my min doff it with those head scratches! He checked our water and food and while he was doing that i decided to come over to the food and have a little bit.

Phloyd - I was outside having some adventures when the sitter was here. It was only as he was about to leave that I popped in to say hello. He returned the gesture with some attention and kitty scratches.

Puff, Precious & Sadie: We all stayed hidden while the sitter was here. We could see what he was doing from our top secret location, though. He made sure we had enough food and water and he cleaned out all of our boxes. You know how we like those boxes 100% fresh!

Popeye - I didn't want to say hello to the sitter. I'd rather jus keep to myself while he keeps to himself. He saw my toys all scattered around and tried to get my attention with some of them but I'm not going to fall for that one!

Cooper & Raven: Today Raven and I ran extra hard. I felt like my tongue was going to fall out! When we got back I went straight to the hallway and passed out, while Raven took a big gulp of water.

No comments: