Monday, January 26, 2009

January 25, 2009

Apollo: I hadn't seen this sitter in a long time so, ya, you could say I was pretty excited!!! We cuddled and went out before we came in for breakfast! MMM! When the sitter left after putting the gate up, I gave him a little scare. I would never hurt him, infact I love to cuddle, I just dont like being behind a gate!

K.O.: I was sleeping when the sitter came in and freaked him out a bit because I'm usually barking my head off. But when he called my name, He knew I was okay! I sure did a lot of running around outside today, but it was cold. Get me back inside! Lunch was so good today. After I finished I licked my bowl until it was spotless. When I came in from outside I re-cleaned both Apollo's and my bowl!

Napolean - Well, I loved the sitter. He gave me cuddles, he gave me food, he took me out. What more could I ask for! We were all over the sitter begging for scratches in our favorite spots. From the moment he walked in. We got to go on a walk and we played a game called pee on everything. Copperfield won!

Copperfield - First off, I took my pill like a pro, second, I was running all around when the sitter said he wanted to wrestle! I'd run at him, then run away, then I'd go back in for some more. I'm a good little wrestler!

Bean: I don't know what got into me last night but I had a couple of accidents in the living room. It was probably water though!

Ernie: WE WENT FOR A WALK THIS MORNING! I was EXCITED! I was running all over the place and when we got back, we got a treat! WHOO!

BB: I'm a little explorer. I may take it slow out there, but I get a lot done! It was pretty yucky out there though, I'll be glad to get back into my nice warm home!

Ultra: I remembered the sitter really well so I didn't bark once! We both had our pill and dinner was delicious! Breakfast! I just love when my food is soaked in chicken broth! Then Spike and I will take a refreshing morning walk with the sitter.

Spike: I really didn't want to go back in the back room but the sitter insisted. He gave me a couple extra cuddles to make me feel better! Another gray dreary day? I hope it doesn't rain again today. I am not a big fan of walking in the rain like Ultra is. We got back just as I felt a drop on my nose.

Chelsea & Oliver: Oliver and I were so happy to go on our walk. We rolled around on the grass together and competed for the sitter's attention. He gives such good head scratches! I begged for more and more!

Charlie: The sitter really tired me out when he came over tonight. We went out in the yard and played fetch with my reindeer toy until I couldn't do it anymore. Then I passed out on the kitchen floor.


No comments: