Saturday, January 10, 2009

January 9, 2009

Precious, Sadie & Puffy: When the sitter came in, Sadie and Puffy bolted into hiding. I decided to hide and spy on the sitter. I watched him clean our litter and check our food and water. Maybe next time I'll give him a chance.

Meg:
Just what an old gal like me needs. A nice walk in the early morning, and a bowl of breakfast when I come back. I do enjoy the fresh air.


Gabby & Phloyd: I came out for my shot this morning and surprised the sitter. He told me even he wouldn't voluntarily get a shot. Oh well, cats 1, humans 0... The shot was a piece of cake. Phloyd starred groggily the whole time.

Raven & Cooper: The sitter came to go on a dog-jog this afternoon. When we were eating our snack, Cooper get yogurt all over his face. He looked rather silly until the sitter cleaned it off. Then we went on a run.

Snowflake: Yay! A sitter has come to play with me and walk me. I love to be outside, catching the cool breeze through my ears. I got a treat when we got back for being so good.

No comments: