Tuesday, January 20, 2009

January 17, 2009

Puffy, Precious, and Sadie: It's a good thing the sitter is here. Our food is almost gone in our feeder. He replenished it for us. bit we stayed hidden, and watched from our various secret
hiding places.

Apollo - I remember this guy and the cuddles he brings! The sitter said I made him laugh because, even though I'm huge and big, I act just like a little puppy, kind of like his own dogs. I don't anything about that, I just like cuddles.

K.O. - I..am..a...NUT! We went outside first so I could do my duties (HA!), then we came back in for breakfast! MMM!

Raven - I don't let the sitter go to fast on the morning jog. I like to take it slow, plus it was freeeezing and the breeze could've killed us!

Cooper - I don't know about any breeze being fatal but I agreed to take it slow. We got treats when we got back inside!

Apollo - I tell you, I don't like being put into a room when K.O.'s out. I need to be free! Free to roam! Good thing I'm in here with a kong, otherwise I would might have to KILL! Kidding!

Shadow:
The sitter woke me up from a wonderful dream involving a large plush rug and a roaring fire place to go take a walk in twenty degree weather. I was looking forward to returning to that fire place as soon as I got back.

Zilker: It was so cold this morning that when I sniffed around on the ground, the pine needles froze to my nose! Very peculiar. When we got back from our walk the sitter rubbed me down to warm me up.


No comments: