Thursday, January 15, 2009

January 14, 2009

Sadie, Puffy, and Precious: Its cold outside so its making us want to just stay hidden. We like to rearrange our mats in front the litter box for fun, it makes quite a mess!

Cairo and Annabelle: We roamed all over the house while the sitter was here. So much for keeping the visitor entertained.

Lula and Coco: So cold out there! We tried our best to get tangled but the sitter always wants us to walk straight, what fun is that?!

Daisy: I was really excited about the sitter being at the house but then I got this overwhelming feeling of running upstairs but we went for a walk and I came inside and didn't even bother with getting a treat, what dog doesn't want a treat? I let Harmon have the rest of the attention.

Shadow: The puppy is gone so its all about me! I ran outside all around the house, then I came inside to play with my toy. I am a little crazy about my toy!

Cooper: Raven isn't here today so I get to walk by myself. Getting cold so I think Raven will be breaking out the tacky sweater anyday now.

Bean and Ernie: We both were excited about going out to potty. The big thing on the tree said "30" on it, which the sitter says means 30 degrees! We don't know what that means but it was really cold out there!

No comments: