Thursday, January 29, 2009

January 28, 2009

Lula - The sitter came over today and we both got so excited that we started spinning around in circles right in front of the sitter. He got our leashes and wanted to try and clip them to our leashes but since we were spinning, he had a difficult time! He got it eventually and we had a great walk outside. Then it was back inside for some more playtime.

Coco - The sitter notices that we're both pretty good at weaseling our way upstairs even with all the stuff blocking the steps. He had to try and rearrange the stuff so we couldn't get up there but, rest assured, we'll find a way!

Buster - I'm certainly a howler, aren't I? Even after the sitter got here, he hooked me up to my leash and I was howling with excitement. Even after we got OUTSIDE I was still so excited that I just kept going. I calmed down eventually and the sitter and I did some great exploring about the complex. We went all over the place and this one tiny dog even tried to intimidate me from it's porch but I paid it no mind. I love getting cuddles from the sitter. I jump up and put my head on his thigh and get some good neck scratches. I love it! The walk tonight was fun as always!

Cooper - The sitter stopped by today and I wanted to play with me yellow disc toy with him so we played for just a little bit but then he got out our yogurt snacks! We ate those up and, like always, when the sitter tried to wipe my face, I tried to get away from him. Doesn't he realize that's perfectly good flavor that he's wiping off my face? I'm just saving it for later, that's all. I know what I'm doing.

Raven - We did some running on our walk today which was really nice cause the weather was fantastic. It was nice and sunny, too! When we got back inside the sitter gave us a treat and then sat with us to give us some petting time. I like to lean up against him when he pets me.

Lily: The rain is so yucky! That means I have to go slow down the stairs...I hate that! I like to drag her all the way down real fast! Ya! Ya! YA! I'm so energetic, we went for a little jog tonight cuz I was so happy to be outside. Aaaaand the sitter thought we'd dodge the rain. Nope! Just got more wet!


Sam: What can I put in my mouth today?! So much to sniff out today because of all the rain and we also went a different route too! I've missed this sitter! WHOOO! Dinner was delicious and then I left Lily to finish while I cuddled with the sitter. He gave us some fresh water after our walk, not that we needed it, it was raining!

Lala: I was laying on my cat condo minding my own business when the sitter showed up. I laid really flat and acted as though I may pounce on her at any moment.

Nkosi: Impi is just staring out of the window as usual but I am running around acting like im afraid of the sitter then I rub up against her and run away, I will do anything to not be bored!


No comments: