Thursday, January 8, 2009

January 8, 2009

Gabby: I was out waiting for my shot, no reason to go and hide when I have to do it anyway! Phloyd really has it made but just wait until he is my age!

Popeye: The sitter found me finally in the bathroom hiding behind the shower curtain. I had been playing with the toilet paper, there is only so much for me to do.

Cujo: After I came back in Francis my neighbor managed to sneak into the backyard and started eating my ice cubes, who says I like to share?!

Meg: I was so sneezy! I did really good getting up the steps, usually I wait for a few minutes to just think about getting up there. Later, the sitter could see me as soon as he pulled up to the driveway. because I'm usually sleeping in the office, he thought maybe there was a new dog here but nope! Just me. I was wide awake and waiting for him to come in and take me outside because I had to go! Once we got back inside the sitter sat down with me and gave me a bunch of belly rubs and head scratches! Now I think it's time for a nap.

Daisy: Harmon and I had treats outside and then we had to go back in! Such a pretty day out there!

Raven: Cooper and I went the other direction for our walk but I think the other more quiet path is much better!

Snowflake: We had to wait forever to go outside, well it felt like it! The neighbor had her dogs out when we usually go out in the early morning. The neighbors phone was off and so the sitter walked out and let those dogs we don't get along with bark until the neighbor saw that they needed to come back in...all of us were ready to pop!

No comments: