Sunday, January 4, 2009

January 3, 2009

BB: I didn't feel like getting off the couch today, but I had lots of fun on my walk once I did!

Max:
I'm not sure what I think about this new sitter. I was happy to go outside though! Buster was happy to see the sitter and he jumped up and down when she came in. Then we went outside to potty! Piper was excited to see company and gave the sitter lots of kisses!

Jiggy:
I had lots to say to the sitter. I followed her all around and talked the whole time. George sat in the chair and waited for the sitter to come and give him some attention. Misty was hiding under the bed but the sitter found her. And Spook was watching all the action from a distance. We all got new food and it was so goood!

Alice: Boy was I ready to get out of my house and into the real world! Outside that is... But I was pretty pumped about it and breakfast was deeelicious even though I was too excited to eat!Libby never warmed up to the sitter too much, but she did sneak over for a few cuddles. She's just a little girl you know? Just being careful!The turtles were just swimming around! No need for a second helping of breakfast! The guineas were running around frantic like but the sitter gave them some new food and all that goodins! The kitties just hide. The sitter made sure our food was all good though and he put some outside just in case we slip out!

Bob: That sitter's still coming around. Still taking care of my food and water and whatnot. I don't think I'll ever come out!

Nina: I tell you what, I like running from here to there and then rubbing my head against Jackson. And I like getting loads of cuddles. Jackson didn't stop talking, especially if he's in need of a cuddle, which is all the time... So he never stop talking!!

Snowflake: I was hiding under the bed as usual, let out a little hiss just to let the sitter know! Hehe! He gave me some food and all that. I'll venture out later if I get hungry!

Summer & Josie: WHOOO! We havent seen this sitter in foreeeever! We just got back from our walk and now it's time for dinner and I ate all those meds! The sitter said we've seemed to mellow out a bit since the last time he saw us so he took a risk and walked us together. We were AWESOME! No pulling what so ever and we both did out business. That earned us a few extra cuddles!

No comments: