Monday, January 26, 2009

January 23, 2009

Ultra: The sitter came during the morning and fed us breakfast. When we went on our walk, Spike pooped right away. So we enjoyed the entire walk without bathroom breaks. It is quite a nice night. Spike and I went for a walk with the sitter after a delicious dinner and some bitter tasting medication. At least it was hidden in food.

Spike: When the sitter showed up, both Ultra and I were eagerly wagging our tails. Afternoon walks on beautiful days like today are always a must.

Apollo: O Boy! I love my morning chicken necks! Then I get to go outside, do my business and then come in for some loving. I was super-friendly to the sitter today. I was ready to get out into the yard when the sitter showed up today. I heard him open the door and I was telling him, from the hallways, to hurry up and let me out! We went out into the yard and I did my business and then it was time to eat. When he was putting the gate back up in hallway before he left, I tried to scare him with some big barks and it totally worked! haha.

KO: Time to go outside again. Apollo may not want to be outside for long, but I'm going to romp and play outside for as long as the sitter will let me. when the sitter let me out of my crate, I had so much energy that I didn't know where I wanted to go. When we went outside, I ran all over the place. I always think there's a treat or something in the sitter's hand. Even when he shows me that there's nothing there, I just know he's hiding something! I'll get it one day.

Raven & Cooper: We had a very fun run today. We got to show off our fancy new haircuts to everyone outside. We didn't get as hot on the run thanks to the new cuts.

Bailey: Hurray for my afternoon walk! I got so much attention during the walk. Everybody told me how beautiful I am and the sitter told me I was a really good girl.

Bean: The sitter stopped by this morning to give us some much wanted attention. Oh, he also took us out to go potty too, which is always nice. It was early but that doesn't stop me from getting super excited and trying to climb all over the sitter and give him hugs. He said he appreciates the attention, though. The sitter came by for one last time today to make sure we were all good for the rest of the night. we went out to go potty real quick and then just relaxed for a while. I know that relax isn't really in my vocabulary but sometimes it's nice to just spend time with people and get some good back scratches that get my legs a-twitching!

Ernie -I was looking extra lazy tonight. I can tell that I'm going to have a good night's rest because I'm looking pretty ready to go already. we went outside for a minute to go potty and then back inside for a treat and some quality time. Oh yeah, definitely going tosleep well tonight! It's the sitter again! I like the morning visit because I always have to go potty REALLY bad! After going potty, I just like to wander around the yard while Bean does her thing. I like the part when we go back inside and I get a treat, too!

Copperfield: Hey! it's the sitter! Give me some foooood! Oh, wait, it's not food time. Well let's go for a walk then! We went on a really nice walk today because it was really great weather this after noon. we went all around the complex just enjoying being outside! it was great! Ok, NOW it's food time. I'm going to try and break my record for quickest dinner consumption, ok? After i ate, the sitter had to move me out of the way so he could feed Napoleon. Good thing, too cause i would have been all over that food. We also got to go on a short walk which is always nice in the evening.

Napoleon: Why does Copperfield always try and take mt food? He's got me all paranoid all the time now and I've gotta keep looking around after every bite! He needs to calm down a little bit, right? Oh well, i got to at all my food so no worries. Let's go out now cause i have to go potty. When the sitter came in, I got real excited and wanted to try and give him hugs but he's so much bigger than I am so it's hard. He usually sits down on the floor for me so I can climb up onto him and get a better vantage point for kisses. I'm glad he's considerate. We went on an awesome walk today and i was really pooped by the time we got back.

No comments: