Wednesday, January 28, 2009

January 27, 2009

Charlie: I gave the sitter a big hug when she came through the door! We played keepaway outside with my toy, it always makes me go to the bathroom. After we came in I was calm and not so jumpy. I did a sneak attack on the sitter tonight. I laid down on the grass and didn't feel like moving so the sitter sat down with me, then I pounced! WHOO! I'm a lion!

Snowflake: Who has come to wake me up?! It's just the sitter! Grass was cut yesterday so there was a lot of smells in peoples yards, I had my nose in the ground a whole lot...the sitter doesn't know what she is missing!

Sam: I picked up something off the ground and tried to eat it but ended up dropping most of it, I find just about anything to try and eat.

Lily: WOW, im always last to go! Atleast im not first to finish my food like Mr. Sam...hehe, I take my time!

Nkosi: The others do not like the sitter, they were not hiding and were not liking the surprise of the sitter but I am sure they like to eat and have a clean litter box! I ate a little then laid down and watched her put some more water in our water bowl...it was getting loud! It's all better now!

Buster: Just another night of fun with the sitter. I toned my barking down a little bit cuz I knew him but then he brought out the leash and I went CRAZY! LETS GET OUTSIDE!

Tank: Well I just didn't want to go outside one bit. It took 5 minutes for the sitter to get me out there, even with treats! And when we were out there I didn't go far from the steps. I just wanted cuddles, so the sitter brought me back inside for a cuddles sesh!

No comments: