Tuesday, January 20, 2009

January 18, 2009

Shadow: The sitter woke me up again this morning for a walk. It was very nice, but the sky is all grey and it looks like it might rain. I hope I don't get rained on.

Apollo & KO: Mmmmmm...Breakfast! I munched all of my chicken up fast. I offered the sitter a piece but he said he had already eaten. KO was super excited to see the sitter this morning.

Bean & Ernie:I love it when the sitter comes over to play! Ernie and the sitter and I went out back and played. We got scritched and scratched all over!

B.B.: I tend to take my time on the walks now. It was a bit chilly but I managed to do my business and enjoy the morning walk!

Libby - I remembered the sitter and liked him much more this time around! He gave me a belly rub and a delicious breakfast!

Alice - I'm kind of crazy, so you better watch out sitter! I got real close to him and sat in his lap so he could scratch my ears! Mmm MM!

Abby - I needed some cuddles too so I called out to the sitter. He says I talk funny!

Squeeze - I said a quick hi to the sitter then retreated. He'll still make sure I'm all set though!

The Turtles - We enjoy pellets and water. Thank you mister sitter man.

The guineas - We don't know whether to hide and come out but we do know that we're thankful for food and water!

Puffy - Hidin!
Precious - Me too!
Sadie - So was I but at least I noticed that the sitter had put some food out for us and then cleaned our litter box area!

Sidney - I took my meds like a pro and then needed a neck scratch which the sitter delivered! Thaaaaank yoooou!
Sasha - I'm hungry and always on the prowl. I quickly devoured the food and then headed off to do my own thing!

No comments: