Tuesday, January 20, 2009

January 16, 2009

Shadow: The sitter came this evening to take me on a walk and give me my medication, which I took like a champion. It was very cold outside but we still had an enjoyable walk.

Ernie: I am so shy. The sitter had to show me my leash and offer me a treat before I would come closer.Beau jumped around excitedly and ran outside without the sitter even asking.
Apollo and KO: The sitter came tonight to let both KO and I outside. It was freezing out there. With my fur I was able to tolerate it a bit, but KO wanted back in as soon as he was finished.

Zilker: After a delicious dinner of rice and yogurt due to my tummy troubles, the sitter and I went on a walk through the park. It is so much different when it is so cold. less scents, so quiet.

Daisy - I was hiding under the bed when the sitter got here today. I was really nervous right up until I saw the leash in his hand. I know what that means! We went on a pretty good walk but it was kind of chilly and halfway through the walk I wanted to go back. Once we got back inside i ran right upstairs to hide again. I just don't trust that sitter yet.

Harmon - It was too cold for me to go exploring today so I stayed inside. I wanted lots of attention from the sitter which he definitely gave me. he also made sure my box was clean and that I had plenty of food and water.

Wilson- When the sitter came in today I was a bit reluctant and put on my mean face for him but he showed me he was a good guy and got to rubbing my tummy. He took me out for a walk down the block and i was so happy to get outside. I was trotting all over the place. When we go back inside the sitter gave me a treat and filled up my water. I was thirsty after all that running around!

Raven - The sitter came over and made the house quite the busy place. He was here and so was the cleaner. It was like an afternoon party! We got our snack and then it was walk time. Very chilly outside but totally bearable because of these awesome, poofy fur coats!

Cooper - When the sitter got here I was so excited, I started to show him some of my toys and tried to give him hugs. He gave us our snack which I destroyed in mere minutes and then we went out on a walk. He looked a bit cold!

No comments: