Monday, January 5, 2009

January 5, 2009

Max: I was on the couch with the sitter and I kept going after Buster because he was trying to steal the attention from me! MY COUCH! MY SITTER! Buster was nice and calm but Max was being mean to him not letting him get petted by the sitter on the couch.

Jiggy: I kept trying to say hi to the sitter but I was really just opening my mouth and a little air was coming through. I was the friendliest and wanted lots of cuddles! George doesn't really like being pat that much so he keeps his distance but he loves to watch the sitter! Misty was eating as soon as the sitter put our food down! Whoo hooo! She loves food! Spook likes to lounge out on the table. You know, just something he likes to do. The sitter comes around and scratches his neck, he like that too.

Magnolia: I am all excited about my momma coming back home, Butter is too even though I enjoyed my staycation very much!

Sammy: I am all nice to the sitter now, I even expect her to take me out to fetch at 1 am...haha! Kenisha and Ori have been sticking together lately but I guess its because we stay in the room together, we like to go wayyy back in the yard for a long time and scare the sitter since its so dark at night. Mozart gets carried outside every time its potty time because he could get trampled since he is blind. He mostly sleeps and only barks if he cannot find his water bowl. Frosty: Even after he eats he thinks everyone elses food is his but he never tries to take it from them. He does still try to guard the water bowl if he sees Mozart even if he is being carried from outside. Indy is quiet but he does eat his food. He like to be outside the longest...he just stands around and thinks about going back in.

Cooper: Raven and I ran so hard today. We were both chugging the air as if it were water. And when we got back, we chugged some water as well.
Snowflake: I follow the sitter around while she is putting out food and I am hoping she will go ahead and feed me...I am really impatient.

Bb: I havent seen this sitter in a while! But I like to go on walks with him. I was pretty stubborn at first, as uuuusual, but then I was pretty excited to get out there. Took my time but did my business!

Piper: We remember this guy! We were all excited to play but that would have to wait until he was done clean up or messes! Ooops! The sitter gave us some delicious food. Buster was happy that we had Bil Jac and he thinks its absolutely delicious! He wanted to have some more! Max gave a little bark and growl at the sitter before he remembered him, then he remembered he was pretty easy to get a treat from and he takes us for walks and he was happy!

Ally was just taking a nap on the couch when the sitter came in. He gave me food and all that good stuff but more importantly he gave me CUDDLES! More please!

No comments: