Wednesday, January 14, 2009

January 13, 2009

Meg - I was so happy to see the sitter again! Even though I was sleeping! Hehe. We went out for a nice walk and then came back in for cuddles. I conquered those stairs too because I'm the champion of cute! Sitter came back at dinner time! I wasn't sure what I wanted to do tonight. Eat, go outside, eat, go outside! The sitter said "alright, I'll come sit with you while you eat" and I devoured my dinner. Then out for a nice walk!

Tank - I was a bit stubborn out there today. I really only like to go one way down the street now or I wont go at all! But when we got back the sitter gave me a treat anyway... and CUDDLES!

Lily - I didn't even come out to say hi to the sitter at all. Just stayed in hiding, safe and sound. But I smell a little bit of food so I'll have to venture out at some point! Blue said a quick hello to the sitter then retreated into the bedroom. He watched the sitter put some water into our food though. Keepin it moist!

Bean - I am a little wild one! I was barking a bit but I don't know why, just couldn't hold it in I guess! We went outside then came back in for some dinner, but wasn't too hungry. Ernie love's the sitter. He could take cuddles all day long. He wants to take cuddles all day long. CUDDLES! Everyone got treats too! Even the sitter! He says thank you!

No comments: