Tuesday, January 27, 2009

January 26, 2009

Ultra: We got right to business as soon as we were outside the sitter said, "Wait one minute while I lock this door." When he turned around, Spike had left a present for him on the porch. I didn't bark once at the sitter! I knew him and knew he meant dinner so I was nice! Dinner was deeeelicious and I got my pill!

Spike: Ultra and I can't wait until the weather improves. Beautiful days are starting to become so rare. We still enjoyed our walk with the sitter, even with the sprinkle of rain. I really didn't want to go back into the back room but I did when the sitter was soooo nice about. I like those new cheese squares! But I tink there was a pill in there...

Charlie: We went on a wonderful walk today, the sitter and I. I saw so many squirrels and people and things I wanted to bark at and chase. But I behaved and stayed next to the sitter. I surprise the sitter pretty bad. I was all mopey at the door and sad and then he opened the door and I went CRAZY! WHOOO! Then we went outside and all I wanted to do was lay around. It was still fun though! I got lots of cuddles and fresh water! Tonight we went out to play in the yard. There was something in the woods though, sounded like a monkey! I didn't mind, I just wanted to run around! WHOO!

Maddie: The sitter took me on a walk today. It was so much fun feeling the breeze and showing off my training skills. The sitter gave me a treat when I got back and went in my crate.

Raven & Cooper: It was so quiet outside on our walk with the sitter. No dogs, or squirrels or people! The only thing I could hear was Cooper's and the sitter's panting.

Wilson: I went on a walk with the sitter today! Except it was less of a walk and more like a run. It sure was chilly, but now I'm all warmed up.

Nkosi: I was the only one to come out for food! My appetite has come back! The other two were laying on the bed so they were seen!

Snowflake: Patches kept barking at me today so I decided to walk the opposite way down the street. He isn't always a nice friendly neighbor!

Lily: Sitter said that I am getting a lot more white hairs on my face, do they have doggy hair dye?!

Sam: I started barking at something down the street but nothing was there, then I started barking at garden that had some animal statues in it, I really didn't like them!

Buster:
The sitter says I'm lots of fun and I say It's lots of fun going out side! I don't take advantage of the outdoors, I explore every inch possible! We came back in for a bit of cuddles and a treat!

No comments: