Wednesday, January 21, 2009

January 20, 2009

K.O. and Apollo: So much energy! The cold air makes us a little crazy! We got a fresh package of turkey necks, yay! Sitter got all the ice off of them for us...they stayed really cold!

Bailey: The sitter made me heel the whole time, I calmed down a little with all the pulling, I should be a sled dog. The sitter came over and got us out of our crates. He'd never seen Lexus before so he was pretty excited about that. We got ut on our walk and i was being a bit stubborn at first but I started to heel more about halfway through. We came back in and got to play a little bit then had a treat.

Lexus: I had no accidents in my crate, I pottied outside and got a treat for it. I can't say there won't be an accident when you get home since I am just a puppy! The sitter almost seemed more excited to see me than I was to see him. He said puppies are just too hard to resist. We got to go on a walk and I'm still kind of learning the ways of the leash. I forget that i'm tethered so I try to walk around things and that doesn't really work that well

Sydney: Sasha was hiding during most of the visit until it was time to eat, I don't know what she could of been doing!

Alice: hi! hi! hi! Libby and I played in the backyard a little and ate our breakfast...boring old dry food so I think I will wait until im really hungry

Abby: Why she gotta jangle the keys so I don't run out? All she has to do is ask nicely and I won't go out..promise!

Snowflake: Can it be any colder?! I like warm weather! Us old dogs stay cold with this thin fur! I didn't wanna do much of anything but pee and run home but she made me stay out even though I kept darting home!

Bean: The sitter really got my leg going today. He found a spot on my back that I just couldn't handle! I loved it! Brrr, it's cold outside. this morning. I already went nuts when the sitter showed up but it was too cold for me to get too excited while i was outside. Of course, once we made our way back in, I proceeded to go crazy again. I demanded attention from the sitter which he, of course, gave me. He got my leg motor going with a well placed back scratch!

Ernie: The sitter says it's so easy to come over. The neighbors fed us again so all he had to do was play with us, or got to I should say! Then we got treats! I don't know what Bean's problem is. How does he have so much energy so early in the morning? I'd like to know his secret but he never tells me. I wasn't too cold but I've got alot more fur than Bean or the sitter. Oh well, let's go back inside and make with the treats!

Lula: The sitter came over and scooped out our boxes first this morning. He also took care of the cats' boxes too. When he came down we were showing him all of our toys but he said it was walk time. I'm alright with that!

Coco: The sitter said he never saw a doggie litter box before before he started taking care of us. On our walk, we kept getting tangled up in our leashes because we were so excited that we'd cross paths too often. The sitter was a pro at untangleing us while we walked, though. i think he's done this before!

Daisy: I wasn't hiding upstairs today when the sitter walked in. I was sitting on the couch instead. He went straight for my leash because he knows that I warm up once the leash makes an appearance. We didn't walk for too long before I wanted to turn around. It was really windy and I was shivering so it just wasn't that enjoyable out there. I did my business, at least.

Harmon: When the two of them got back from the walk, the sitter came upstairs to check my water and all that. He cleaned out my liter box and then gave me a mega brushing that caused me to purr so loud. I kept rubbing up on stuff and I was so distracted that I almost fell off my shelf!

Wilson: I growled at the sitter again when he came in but i quickly remembered who he was. He hooked me up to my leash and off we went. It was a bit chilly but i was way too excited to even think about the temperature. I heard two dogs on the walk barking from their yard and I just stood there wondering what they were yelling about?

Cooper: Whenever the sitter comes I get all excited and hop around for a bit. I'm usually even too excited to eat my snack right away cause I'm trying to play with the sitter. When we went out on our walk it was chilly but not too bad. Usual for the week we've been having. I couldn't decide where to poop right away but I found a good spot eventually.

Raven: If cooper doesn't start eating his snack pretty soon, I'm going to eat it for him! I had the same problem on our walk as Cooper, too me a while to decide where I wanted to poop. Maybe because the ground is cold and it's just hard to sniff out that prime real estate? When we got back inside the sitter gave us each a treat and I showed him my high five trick.



No comments: